Metal Detecting

sandmartin

Feb 20, 2015
Scarborough, England
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 900.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This machine might be a home run for minelab ,,,biggest mistake i seen was the color and its not waterproof (am guessing ) if it works good in wet beach sand i might buy one for my grand daughter ...You would think after all there lose to the chicoms they would of not used Red ... I guess the clones soon will be out and probably be blue color

If I were looking for an entry level detector the Nokta Simplex is a far better buy than the Vanquish IMO, apart from only one frequency(which shouldn't worry a beginner) the spec is much better, and it's cheaper.

Dr. Witty

Jan 8, 2015
Upstate NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Makro Racer 2 and Makro Kruzer
Garrett Carrot pro-pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I cant believe Minelab approved releasing that video. That's just plain embarrassing.

OP
OP
XLV

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
this guy Paul has made other videos this wasn't his first that has to be a joke right ....Pure genius i guess minelab after it moves to china all its detectors will be red ...Simplex is sounding better maybe single freq not dead minelab ...I hope to see a real test on the wet beach terry says its the best entry level machine under $400 but not as good as a nox 600

sandmartin

Feb 20, 2015
Scarborough, England
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 900.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
this guy Paul has made other videos this wasn't his first that has to be a joke right ....Pure genius i guess minelab after it moves to china all its detectors will be red ...Simplex is sounding better maybe single freq not dead minelab ...I hope to see a real test on the wet beach terry says its the best entry level machine under $400 but not as good as a nox 600

No joke buddy, he has made dozens of videos, all as boring.

Peter67

Oct 9, 2016
Belgium
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2
Xp Deus
Minelab Equinox 600
Nokta Makro Legend
Nokta Makro Multikruzer
Tesoro Lobo Super Traq,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I were looking for an entry level detector the Nokta Simplex is a far better buy than the Vanquish IMO, apart from only one frequency(which shouldn't worry a beginner) the spec is much better, and it's cheaper.

Even cheaper with a lott of specs is the Quest X5(150 euro) or X10(199 euro). Weatherproof and the performance is also great. Probably together with the Simplex the best deals on the market.

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Easy to find if leaned against a tree somewhere I would guess.

OP
OP
XLV

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
Just read that Nasa Tom in Florida that the SIMPLEX is about as deep as a Nox and deeper then a impact ( what version is it the first or last ???) and Florida test is like rigged to where am at so it means nothing to me ...In this war of lower price new machines it all comes down to what company product do you like i guess

OP
OP
XLV

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
It looks to me if you don't need a WP machine i stick to Vanquish ,,,, If you need WP then SIMPLEX

OP
OP
XLV

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
Just seen another video new today ......i don't think am allowed to show it..... its from a another forum sorry ...It was of the simplex in UK soil even showed it comparing it to deus and nox and even a target 1.1 kilo in size mini hoard ...It dosn't look good for Vanguish ....I guess its going to come down to price

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't know why, I had been warned, but I came back to watch the video. I made it to the 8 minute mark.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread