Minelab Explorer II SE Professional

Jeff In North Georgia

Aug 23, 2006
Suwanee, Georgia
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Fisher F75+
Same SE, just a different coil. Seen a few reports that the new coil is lighter and as good or better than the II's or SE Slim Line coil.

Jeff

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
i think we are all waiting to see how this coil will do! no word yet.

OP
OP
rhhideout

rhhideout

Greenie
Mar 19, 2005
Northern Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Explorer E-TRAC
I have used the Explorer II for the past few years and have had a great deal of success with it.
I ordered the pro series and should have it next week.I will give it a good workout and let everyone know
what I think of it.I have been metal detecting since 1971 so I am not new to the hobby.I think this is a great forum and I will post more often.Thank you for your replies.

Brett

Bronze Member
May 8, 2008
Montgomery, IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC w/Sunray X-1
I'm picking mine up tomorrow! But I'm new to Minelab as I've only been MDing with the ACE 250 for less than 2 months so I sure would like the tips that the pros using the Explorer SE have to offer. I'll report back just as soon as I get some hours of use with the SE Pro to give my first impressions, especially if I'm finding a ton of silver (good luck, right?). I'll definitely be patient if it doesn't work like a silver magnet right out of the box because I know it's a hellofa machine that will take time to learn.

poorman15

Feb 24, 2013
South Central Pa
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
-Minelab Explorer SE
Newest- AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm picking mine up tomorrow! But I'm new to Minelab as I've only been MDing with the ACE 250 for less than 2 months so I sure would like the tips that the pros using the Explorer SE have to offer. I'll report back just as soon as I get some hours of use with the SE Pro to give my first impressions, especially if I'm finding a ton of silver (good luck, right?). I'll definitely be patient if it doesn't work like a silver magnet right out of the box because I know it's a hellofa machine that will take time to learn.

Wow Brett,
It seems that it has taken quite some time to get those hours of use!

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC & TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II---ETRAC COILS :SEF 10x12, SEF 6x8, X-5, Detech 8" concentric, ,--- TESORO COILS- 12x10 TOOLS: Lesche, Profind 25, Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah Brett still waiting on that report! :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread