LETS ALL MEET????

melnatcat

Mar 9, 2005
Central Minnesota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, I'm game! That would be fun! Let's get together to plan a spring hunt! Ghost town? Someone's field? Maybe follow up on a Minnesota legend! How about a huge popular lake beach? Any more ideas?
Melnatcat

MPFISH

May 2, 2006
minnesota
sounds like a good go to me Ben lets get to gether with some of the town folks over coffee and see where this will lead ...mike

OP
OP
Itgobang

Itgobang

Oct 5, 2008
COLD MINNESOTA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, MINELAB (EUREKA GOLD)
YES! Lets meet and talk :coffee2: Let me know Mike, when you are up to it.......

Come on people........ Get in on this! It will be fun and you never know, YOU could find $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and make some new friends! :thumbsup:

Gadget

Sep 10, 2005
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac; White's MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'd be willing to head to Rochester or whatever for a Winter meet and greet. I'm in the south burbs.

OP
OP
Itgobang

Itgobang

Oct 5, 2008
COLD MINNESOTA
Detector(s) used
Why not meet in the Twin Cities???????????????????????? Lunch? Dinner? Coffee? or something COLD? How about the month of February??? :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Now, some ideas on where we would meet at in the Cities?

oldhippiecoinhntr

Nov 25, 2007
I am game. I value friendships as the most important thing in life now. People getting together for common pastime, can only foster more, and stronger friendships. I am willing to travel most anyplace. How about if we all come up with an idea of a place to hunt. Submit them here, with a reason why your idea is best, and we can vote on it, and make plans. Any takers??

Goose-0

Dec 25, 2006
Central Minnnesota
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & VX3
Submit a place to hunt? Vote on it? We could easily do it when we meet over some pizza or ? at some place. Let's pick a place, date, and time to meet....I live near St Cloud and I will travel anywhere to meet except the far corners of the state.

OP
OP
Itgobang

Itgobang

Oct 5, 2008
COLD MINNESOTA
Detector(s) used
I think it's best we meet for :coffee2: coffee/lunch. We can talk about it all then..... Best place to meet would be around the Twin Cities, and I would think a Saturday would be best. It should be soon,maybe in Feb., that way if we need to ask a land owner we would have time to do it before spring. I myself would like to metal detect and do some panning for gold. Not a lot of gold in minnesota but maybe think about South Dakota... We can pan and maybe find a ghost town????? This is something we ALL can talk about when we meet..... :icon_sunny:

Goose-0

Dec 25, 2006
Central Minnnesota
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & VX3
Itgobang (nice avatar by the way), We should see who all is coming before we pick a location for coffee/lunch. (Seems that St Cloud is a central location...Heh-Heh). If the majority is around the cities, we meet there.

OP
OP
Itgobang

Itgobang

Oct 5, 2008
COLD MINNESOTA
Detector(s) used
Mike.... I have talked to a few out in SD, and they want to meet up with us on a dig to the Black Hills. Maybe you and I and a few others fro Rochester should meet for coffee, and get some info for the BIG meeting in the Twin Cities????

Twin Digger

Feb 13, 2009
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
is thier a club???? and does anyone know who's running it?? I heard of one in rochester but I have recieived no replies. To me that's not much of a club..

Take a look at my Indian's I have found..[youtube=425,350]LTIVUo0cLvk[/youtube]

OP
OP
Itgobang

Itgobang

Oct 5, 2008
COLD MINNESOTA
Detector(s) used
Not much of a club???? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Maybe thats why you did not get anything back.

bk

Bronze Member
Jan 19, 2005
SE Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE pro, Minelab Explorer XS, Garrett Freedom II (3), Garrett pro-pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Itgobang said:
Not much of a club???? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Maybe thats why you did not get anything back.
Come on itgobang. Twin Digger only posted this two days ago.
Twin Digger, who did you try to contact?
Okay, I'll admit that the interest level in the club has slowed down a little but there are still many members who
want to stay active.
We have been a club supported by the Park and Recreation Department here since 1980. We try to have guest speakers each month, or at least some sort of a topic of discusion. Interest slows down a lot this time of the year, but try checking us out in May or June.
Twin Digger, please PM me and I'll get information to you.

OP
OP
Itgobang

Itgobang

Oct 5, 2008
COLD MINNESOTA
Detector(s) used
bk, I was trying to SLAM , digger.......... not the club! (if he said "it was not much of a club") why would someone write him back?

bk

Bronze Member
Jan 19, 2005
SE Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE pro, Minelab Explorer XS, Garrett Freedom II (3), Garrett pro-pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My apologies!
I misunderstood the comment.
I am all in favor of a get-to- together and would really like to get to know other MN T-netrs.

OP
OP
Itgobang

Itgobang

Oct 5, 2008
COLD MINNESOTA
Detector(s) used
bk, Anyone going to give a talk or show and tell at the next club meeting? Maybe Digger would like to come?

How about it Digger, want to come to Rochester and meet some new friends?????? Next meeting is March 11th....

hoover-jr

Jul 27, 2008
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
XLT/Explorer II
Maybe Digger could come and give a talk on some of his interests! I know I've given 2 just last year at the rochester club.
We're always willing and ready to learn new things!!!
So don't be shy!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread