getting antsy

captn cupcake

Apr 10, 2005
minnesota
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Well it's that time of the year and ya can't go ice fishing so i come to t-net and get the juices flowing. Was looking good a week ago but now were back into the freeze here in DUH...luth. Got permission to hunt a vacant lot that was on a stretch of 4 bars and a brothel (back in the day) so looking forward to seeing what i can dig up. according to the owner of one of the bars still here, this was the only bars in the town in the early 1900. So looking forward to giving a try who knows? also found a couple of old foundations back in the woods by my parents house. don't know the age but they are in the middle of nowhere and grown in, so maybe something will turn up there also. and then there is a old swimming hole back in the woods that my aunt who iwould be 75 this year told me about that they use to go to as kids. not to mention park point i'd like to give a try. Oh well back to lurking and wondering what i'll find or not....

Darrin

Nate in Ga

Apr 2, 2009
usa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gl man I just ordered the ace 250 anything to say about detecting minnesota with that one.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread