Minnesota DFX ers

casttech

Apr 20, 2009
Lonsdale, MN
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter Sharp shooter II, DFX300
Minnesota DFX er's

purchased a DFX300 this year and I have been doing well but would like to be doing better. I was wondering if there are some pro's around the area that wouldn't mind showing me the ropes with my new purchase. I am also a member of the DFX only club and have tried using some settings but have some difficulty with the accept and reject settings. You can email me at [email protected]

found my first chucky cheese token 1985 :headbang:

Attachments

• Treasure Hunt 067.jpg
    Treasure Hunt 067.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 197

Goose-0

Dec 25, 2006
Central Minnnesota
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & VX3
Re: Minnesota DFX er's

Yes Castech, I saw your post on DFXONLY and commented on it. You live in/near Lonsdale, which is about 100 miles S E of me. There is another guy who lives in/near Rennville..... about 90 miles N W from you. His 'screen' name is DFXDeadhead......maybe you two could meet halfway. He's been around many small towns over southern Minnesota. Goose

dfxdude

Jun 29, 2004
Wilmont, MN
Detector(s) used
White's DFX (2) V3i(1)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Minnesota DFX er's

Castech:
Yup, I'm the one Goose mentioned. I've detected in New Prague and Montgomery which aren't far from you. I just started using the Super-12 coil a little bit, even though I've had it for a year. Looks like we might have rain off and on for next few days. If you are just starting with the DFX 300 and haven't used another detector before, then it will take some getting used to. I've got 6 different coils, depending on where I am detecting. I'm hobby farming, so depending on the weather, it takes up some of my time. I'm got friends coming from out of state next week (June 22-28) so I'm going to be tight on time until after that. I'll keep you posted. There's a DFX'er near Redwood Falls(Scirocco) and a couple of them from the Mankato area.(Bioprofessor) and I can't remember the handle on the other guy.
Catch ya later........... Butch

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread