Have you used THIS alibi ? ? ?

dfxdude

Jun 29, 2004
Wilmont, MN
Detector(s) used
White's DFX (2) V3i(1)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was posted on the West Metro(Minneapolis) Police blotter for June 4th, 2009.

INDEPENDENCE, MN (Located on Hwy 12 between Delano and Maple Plain)

JUNE 4

Suspicious activity. Police were called to a church on the 8000 block of County Road 6 regarding suspicious activity. Two men were found on the church grounds with a metal detector. The men said God gave them permission to be there.

George (MN)

May 16, 2005
I knew of a local guy who detected many years ago at many places including churches. I think the minister or some church official came up to him & said you can't detect here. Then the detectorist says "who owns this church?" and the reply was "God does" then the detectorist says "I talked to God this morning & God didn't say I can't detect here". HH, George (MN)

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dfxdude said:
The men said God gave them permission to be there.

Strangely familiar...

Attachments

• boondock.jpg
    boondock.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 495

sven925

Tenderfoot
Sep 1, 2009
Detector(s) used
Xterra 70
Woah Need new keyboard after spewing my Coke all over it!!!!!!!! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know of some very religious people who won't do a thing before consulting God. They claim God either talks to them or gives them a sign. It has never happened to me though. I think the big guy would just tell me to go to the back of the line? M :wink: nty

Gimmie The Loot

Bronze Member
May 11, 2010
Driftwood, TX
Detector(s) used
etrac, ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haha - I may try this at the old abandoned church next year. In case anyone comes to bother me, I'll have a permission note from GOD.

HH

Goose-0

Dec 25, 2006
Central Minnnesota
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & VX3
I just looked that up.....very appropriate. And for those that don't have a Bible: "For the Son of Man came to seek and to save what was lost." I have.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread