Spring beepin, gotta love it.

heartslayer2001

Oct 17, 2006
long prairie,mn
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, BOUNTY HUNTER 101
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep , research upon research, finds the next spots for this year. Central mn here, rivers and streams will be my focus this year. Gotta hunch. also fields are being ready , stop ask a farmer if ya can go out and do a field, lake shore, streams , People its more than coins and gold, but there is a bit of that here too. Remember the 1862 Indian war, Lots of folk buried there stuff. I Thinks in the fields where they were the woods, History is there and as good stewards of the land lets lead the way in finding some of this forgotten History of the pioneers and what they started with. Also there is state wildlife refuges out there and as far as i know detecting is allowed, just fill your holes leave as you found it. Just some thoughts. Seen a lady in the middle of a cornfield today out in nowhere, detecting, so remember there is alot of history and places to hunt if you go back to when it was. Be safe, ask permission where needed, and Find something just one thing. lol

Ekim14

Oct 21, 2015
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Whites XLT
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hit a corn field in western Minnesota the other day a pulled out an 1871 Indianhead cent. There was a church in that field back in the 1860’s — 1880’s. A very rare date, it sure put a smile on my face. I also dug a U.S Calvary button from the Indian wars. Over by an old collapsed house the AT Pro sounded off on a 1901 religious medal. A lot of wheat penny’s here as well but no silver. S10..JPG S104.JPG S105.JPG S108.JPG S102.jpg s106.JPG

Attachments

• S107.JPG
    S107.JPG
    1,012.3 KB · Views: 82

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread