Gadget

Sep 10, 2005
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac; White's MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi ExOut,

I've been out three times now... funny that I've still got a foot of snow in my own yard, but 10 minutes north, it's been bare, thawed, and great digging several times in the past few weeks. My biggest obstacle has been last year's goose poop.

Gadget

Photoflash

Sep 2, 2007
Little Canada, MN
Detector(s) used
JW Fisher Pulse 8/Excalibur
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I'm waiting for the local lakes to thaw a bit, and of course those "up North" probably won't thaw 'til June this year.....lol!

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Yesterday was a beautiful day.....the had extended the deadline to get studded snow tires off our vehicles and yet I was two days past it already! I went and got a friend to help out and he put some tires on my pickup with no studs all balanced the whole thing. I was feeling pretty good about having gotten those snow tires off before I got a ticket......woke up this morning and.....you guessed it....it is snowing! aaaargh Should have gone detecting and left the snow tires on the pickup! >:( Surely Spring will not refuse to be sprung forever???

redfox33

Tenderfoot
Nov 8, 2007
got out last Sat afternoon, a lady was curious at me testing out in a park and invited me to check her yard. Yes. About $5 in change and only one quarter. losts of merks and wheaties. everything seemed to be between 1930 and 1955 for what ever reason. great 1st day.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread