2 MINNESOTA TOPICS...

MNSUPERIOR

Sep 3, 2008
-Sorry if not so much TH related-
1: In Saint Paul we have something called winter carnival, and one thing we do is hide a "medallion" though there is no treasure value, if found, you get rewarded, $10,000. The last 2 out of 3 years, I've mapped out almost EXACTLY where each one was, but was too busy (or not motivataed enough), does anyone have a story similar to this? And also I've heard that they have made the medallion non-metallic recently...
2: Has anyone ever collected a Lake Superior agate worth a hefty value???

mnlineman

Jan 1, 2008
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
T2 Ltd Sovereign GT Tigershark
I have a laker I found that I was offered 1500 bucks for. Maybe when I get hard up I'll sell it.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
MNSUPERIOR said:
-Sorry if not so much TH related-
1: In Saint Paul we have something called winter carnival, and one thing we do is hide a "medallion" though there is no treasure value, if found, you get rewarded, $10,000. The last 2 out of 3 years, I've mapped out almost EXACTLY where each one was, but was too busy (or not motivataed enough), does anyone have a story similar to this? And also I've heard that they have made the medallion non-metallic recently...
2: Has anyone ever collected a Lake Superior agate worth a hefty value???
How busy and unmotivated do you have to be to throw away $20,000, especially if you know almost exactly where it is?? :icon_scratch:

zampilot

Dec 25, 2007
That'd be really embarrassing!
IIRC The Medallion has been plastic for several years.
Cheers and better luck!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread