1999 Suzuki Hayabusa Copper Unrestricted model

KEVTEC

Apr 19, 2010
Northern Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's Spectra V-3 upgraded to V3I W/ SEF 15X12 Butterfly coil, White's Vision upgraded to V3I W 12 in coil, Minelab Excaliber II, Minelab E Trac, Minelab GPX 5000, Discovery TF 900 2 box, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
I am the original owner of this bike. Looks factory new, new tires, new chain, new brakes, second look seat skins to match paint, latest power commander,intergrated tail light, front sprocket has been replaced with one with one less tooth for take off out of the hole, has a full Yosh exhaust, tank bra, lowered suspension, always been in a controlled environment. The copper is the rarest of the Hayabusa's and the speedometer shows it's the unrestricted model registered for 220 mph Bike has 11,400 original miles.
P M me for contact information. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• YOSSIDE2.JPG
    YOSSIDE2.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 3,119

saltwater_max

Jan 18, 2009
Detector(s) used
All Brands,Whites Garrett,Tesoro,Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
KEVTEC said:
I am the original owner of this bike. Looks factory new, new tires, new chain, new brakes, second look seat skins to match paint, latest power commander,intergrated tail light, front sprocket has been replaced with one with one less tooth for take off out of the hole, has a full Yosh exhaust, tank bra, lowered suspension, always been in a controlled environment. The copper is the rarest of the Hayabusa's and the speedometer shows it's the unrestricted model registered for 220 mph Bike has 11,400 original miles.
P M me for contact information. Thanks for looking.
Hmmm so how much you lookung to get out of it? max

OP
OP
KEVTEC

KEVTEC

Apr 19, 2010
Northern Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's Spectra V-3 upgraded to V3I W/ SEF 15X12 Butterfly coil, White's Vision upgraded to V3I W 12 in coil, Minelab Excaliber II, Minelab E Trac, Minelab GPX 5000, Discovery TF 900 2 box, Garrett Pro Pinpointer

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread