.999 Fine Silver Perfume Bottle. Very Cool Mid 1800s
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    us
    Oct 2008
    783
    346 times

    .999 Fine Silver Perfume Bottle. Very Cool Mid 1800's

    Gone.

    For everyones information I only waited that long to be sure the item wasnt going to show up after I refunded the money.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MVC-012F.JPG 
Views:	432 
Size:	75.1 KB 
ID:	462604   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MVC-007F.JPG 
Views:	409 
Size:	76.7 KB 
ID:	462605   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MVC-014F.JPG 
Views:	335 
Size:	80.0 KB 
ID:	462613  

  2. #2
    us
    Apr 2007
    404
    3 times

    Re: .999 Fine Silver Perfume Bottle. Very Cool Mid 1800's

    PM on the way.............

  3. #3
    us
    Apr 2007
    404
    3 times

    Re: .999 Fine Silver Perfume Bottle. Very Cool Mid 1800's

    You sold this month ago--!!!!
    Change the title or close this post.
    Don't waste our time !!!

  4. #4
    Charter Member
    us
    Mar 2009
    A Place In Heaven
    Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
    2,044
    379 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: .999 Fine Silver Perfume Bottle. Very Cool Mid 1800's

    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka1000
    You sold this month ago--!!!!
    Change the title or close this post.
    Don't waste our time !!!
    No he didn't he said it was lost in the mail. I was the Buyer.

  5. #5
    um
    Jul 2004
    South Florida Cesspool
    Tesoro Sand Shark, Whites M6
    17,740
    9956 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: .999 Fine Silver Perfume Bottle. Very Cool Mid 1800's

    Quote Originally Posted by Marchas45
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka1000
    You sold this month ago--!!!!
    Change the title or close this post.
    Don't waste our time !!!
    No he didn't he said it was lost in the mail. I was the Buyer.
    Really? Did he make it right for you? Hmmm......lemme guess..

  6. #6
    Charter Member
    us
    Mar 2009
    A Place In Heaven
    Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
    2,044
    379 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: .999 Fine Silver Perfume Bottle. Very Cool Mid 1800's

    Quote Originally Posted by diggummup
    Quote Originally Posted by Marchas45
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka1000
    You sold this month ago--!!!!
    Change the title or close this post.
    Don't waste our time !!!
    No he didn't he said it was lost in the mail. I was the Buyer.
    Really? Did he make it right for you? Hmmm......lemme guess..
    Recieved my money back after about a month.

  7. #7
    um
    Jul 2004
    South Florida Cesspool
    Tesoro Sand Shark, Whites M6
    17,740
    9956 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: .999 Fine Silver Perfume Bottle. Very Cool Mid 1800's

    Well.... better late than never I guess.

  8. #8
    us
    Apr 2007
    404
    3 times

    Re: .999 Fine Silver Perfume Bottle. Very Cool Mid 1800's

    Quote Originally Posted by Marchas45
    Quote Originally Posted by diggummup
    Quote Originally Posted by Marchas45
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka1000
    You sold this month ago--!!!!
    Change the title or close this post.
    Don't waste our time !!!
    No he didn't he said it was lost in the mail. I was the Buyer.
    Really? Did he make it right for you? Hmmm......lemme guess..
    Recieved my money back after about a month.
    WOW - not again - If I remember correctly the buyer was going under a different "handle:"
    It was a:
    GoldFever

 

 

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0