• quarters.jpg
    quarters.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 444

ramjet2187

Nov 29, 2005
North Central Tennessee
Detector(s) used
MXT
This was just bait for the trap. The "SOLD" addition to the post title gave credibility to the seller; a 'completed' transaction, so to speak.

Everyone who got burned, please PM me. I don't think we can "talk" on the forum. I work nights, so don't expect an answer right away. I want to coordinate our efforts with Paypal.

Hope to hear from everyone soon.

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LemonThrower said:
I "bought" these too. Paid for them at least.

pm sent ramjet.

$1500.00 just on these alone, I think I'm in the wrong business. I guess I'll stop wishing that they'll show up in the mail. :'(

oroh2o

Mar 10, 2006
Update what I know. I spoke with the real owner of Northwoods pawn today and got an e-mail from the Sheriffs office there. They are working from that end. The Wausau police are also working on the case. Later........L

santafeboy

Dec 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter 1100
FunWithTreasure said:
Doesnt someone know his name and address? He did look trusting specialy with the family avitar picture.
This sounds like a fake picture to give the illusion of being something other than a scam artist which this guy is

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oroh2o said:
Update what I know. I spoke with the real owner of Northwoods pawn today and got an e-mail from the Sheriffs office there. They are working from that end. The Wausau police are also working on the case. Later........L

I spoke with the owner also today real nice guy and he has no clue whats going on. By the way I have two names for this joker, Yager and Novak but I doubt if their his real name.

Getty

Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its a damn shame. I guess that as much as we think we know people here in our tnet community and feel like family its not really that way. Im soooo sorry yall are in this situation but you have to remember, that with the avatar and all theres ALOT of creeps out there.Buyer BEWARE.

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If anyone has the addresses she if you can get someone else to see if they can spot him and then confornt him.......Matt

mj-air23

Oct 29, 2007
Jamestown, ND
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE PRO, Tesoro Stingray II
You know, you would like to think the avatar was him, but now we know it wasn't , and yes it is too bad that people like that squirm their way into trustworthy members of this forum to scam us out of our money. I know I will be pretty cautious in the future.

Getty

Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mj-air23 said:
You know, you would like to think the avatar was him, but now we know it wasn't , and yes it is too bad that people like that squirm their way into trustworthy members of this forum to scam us out of our money. I know I will be pretty cautious in the future.

TRUE THAT! But remember karma is a you know what. I pray they catch him/her and prosecute to the FULLEST extent of the law.He/her will get his somewhere/sometime.

freddy williams

Oct 9, 2010
Alabama/ Ohio
Detector(s) used
GTI-2500, Whites V3, xplorer XS Cortes & XLT Cibola Tesoro Tiger shark Now using a Xterra 705, Ace 350...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some one will find this joker that is alot of money to scam people out of this day and age. I am glade he did not get me I asked for his phone number and I didn't get a reply back ( a couple days ago ) then I started noticing people was asking if anyone had seen him... He was missing. damn 4 people would be 2000. how many did he actually scam out of money. Trace the paypal email... Gte him for fraud Paypal has a fraud policey...

freddy williams

Oct 9, 2010
Alabama/ Ohio
Detector(s) used
GTI-2500, Whites V3, xplorer XS Cortes & XLT Cibola Tesoro Tiger shark Now using a Xterra 705, Ace 350...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mailto: [email protected] this is your Quarter mans email I had in my mail for the 90% coins he sold last week don't know if it is any good or not maybe it will help you guy's get your money back

freddy williams

Oct 9, 2010
Alabama/ Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
there was 2 or 3 people who joined the same week as this guy did and who knows maybe they are all in it together none of them have replied to and mail. His picture looks like one my mom put into the picture frames at her shop. Just a random photo.

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lady Liberty said:
Check out this post. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,378736

That ad looks a lot like the ones from this houndhunter guy, plus they are also new and from Wausau. I wonder if Billonthehill got his stuff and what address payment was sent to?

Bloody Hell, I sent a PM to that guy and then backed out, how come I didn't put two and two together. >:(
Well just contacted Billonthehill so we will see if he replys. Also look at his e-maill address, are we dealing with Techies here?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread