Coins For Sale Or Trade

FunWithTreasure

Oct 12, 2008
Hi all. I have the coins in the pictures for sale or trade for best offer. Trade offers for whatever you wanna offer. I have all the buffalo nickels in the picture all have dates except one. All the indians in the picture all in good condition except one. You will recieve exactly the coins in the pictures. Will seperate if wanted not looking to get rich I just dont need anymore of these in my collection. Will trade for other collectable US coins.

Attachments

• 1802R.jpg
    1802R.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 314
  • 1803.jpg
    1803.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 320

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have some pocket knife that I would trade for your coins if you are intested in a trade I can send some pics to you

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to offer some authentic native American pottery. "St. John's " stamped. If that interests you I can provide photos for you to pick out the pieces you like. No whole pots but large well formed and preserved sections. Thanks.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to offer some authentic native American pottery. "St. John's " stamped. If that interests you I can provide photos for you to pick out the pieces you like. No whole pots but large well formed and preserved sections. Thanks.

My brother found them very nice and really enjoyed the pieces Gator traded with me. They are very fine pieces of pottery and I will vouch for them as being nice.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread