Printer Cartridge Refilling Equipment & Supplies

MADJOKER

Jun 25, 2011
Missouri City, TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Ace 350
I have the following equipment for sale. This is everything you would need to start your own inkjet and laser printer cartridge refilling business. I did this from my garage at home but work is getting in the way for me since I travel allot. I paid over 17K for everything and would like to get my garage space back so I am looking to get $2500 or best offer. The equipment was bought in 2009 so not that old. This is a great way to make some extra money on the side right in your own neighborhood as well as you can sell to small business in your town like dentist, doctor, storage company etc... Before work got in the way last year I was selling anywhere from 3-7k a month with an average profit of 50+% so was some nice extra cash. If you have a business already this could be a nice add on for your current business.

The inkjet machine has some clogged ink lines from lack of use but I have purchased replacement lines for it so you just need to put them on. I have allot of ink and toner cartridge supplies so you can fill inkjet or laser printer cartridges. I also have a nice book of instructions on how to rebuild and refill laser cartridges and fill weights for ink jet cartridges. I can supply you with all the info you need as to where to buy the materials and obtain the directions to rebuild cartridges. If you are not local then you would need to cover the shipping costs. You can PM me with any questions or interest you have.

Thank You,
Mark

Attachments

• IMG_1248.JPG
    IMG_1248.JPG
    699.7 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_1249.JPG
    IMG_1249.JPG
    795.2 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_1250.JPG
    IMG_1250.JPG
    837.8 KB · Views: 125