Wanted: Vintage Boxing Magazines. Any years and size collection -- Treasure Hunt in y

kevin.bandel

May 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all -
Your junk is considered my treasure! No metal detector needed for this treasure hunt. Those old boxing magazines that you, your father or grandfather read as a teenager are worth money (to me at least)$[emoji383]

Take a look in your garage for any and all Vintage Boxing Magazines (The Ring Magazine, KO, Boxing Illustrated, World Boxing, Big Book of Boxing, Boxing Scene, etc etc). I also consider vintage Sports Illustrated magazines with boxers on the cover a "treasure" (to me) as well and would buy all that you have.

Just PM (Private Message) me or reply to this posting and turn those magazines that are collecting dust in yours or your relatives attic, garage, or storage closet into a treasure worth $$$

Thanks for reading....good luck treasure hunting!

Kevin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burns3y74

May 30, 2018
Belfast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello i have a wide variety of old boxing magazines from 1930 + would you be interested

Jokay34

Oct 13, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi. I have 70+ vintage Ring Magazines from 1974 to 1990. Mostly 74-79. All in excellent shape. Msg me back if interested. Ill let them go cheap.

Tiana2121

Sep 21, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have one Jan. 1956 Vol. 6 no.4 Boxing & wrestling magazine and 1961 boxing illustr

Hello all -
Your junk is considered my treasure! No metal detector needed for this treasure hunt. Those old boxing magazines that you, your father or grandfather read as a teenager are worth money (to me at least)$[emoji383]

Take a look in your garage for any and all Vintage Boxing Magazines (The Ring Magazine, KO, Boxing Illustrated, World Boxing, Big Book of Boxing, Boxing Scene, etc etc). I also consider vintage Sports Illustrated magazines with boxers on the cover a "treasure" (to me) as well and would buy all that you have.

Just PM (Private Message) me or reply to this posting and turn those magazines that are collecting dust in yours or your relatives attic, garage, or storage closet into a treasure worth $$$

Kevin

1961 & 1956 boxing & wrestling mag. And boxing illustrated mag. Let me know if your are interested thanjs

HelenD

Apr 14, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I have alooooot of these magazines. Around 600 starting from the 50's. Could you let me know what you are interested in and I'll see if I have them. Some of the magazine's have Cassius Clay on the cover aswell as many many other big names and fights and I also have the Ali v Frazer Madison Square Garden programme.
Hello all -

Take a look in your garage foxing Magazines (The Ring Magazine, KO, Boxing Illustrated, World Boxing, Big Book of Boxing, Boxing Scene, etc etc). I also consider vintage Sports Illustrated magazines with boxers on the cover a "treasure" (to me) as well and would buy all that you have.

Just PM (Private Message) me or reply to this posting and turn t

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello I'm not sure how old this is or if your still interested but I have about 55 old boxing magazines that have been wrapped in plastic and very well kept. A lot of Mohammad Ali..I also have a couple of boxing championshipbooks that date back to 1914. I would like to sell them asap thank you

Tridaddy4kona

Apr 16, 2022
I just acquired every single volume of Boxing Magazine from 1967 to present- many still in original plastic. Just sitting in 4 plastic bins in my garage. Muhammad Ali and Mike Tyson included.

Jedo101

Apr 26, 2022
Hello all -

Kevin

I have a bunch of vintage boxing magazines ranging from the 40s to the 70s

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
This post is nearly 7 yrs old.
The OP hasn't been on the forum for 19 months.
It would be interesting even if he has messaged any of the folks that took their time and replied.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I saw that. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Read the replies regarding his other want ad. (could be reason he hasn't posted since)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread