cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
fire 7 Kids Edition Tablet. This is brand new in box and never opened. Photos are all stock pics. The fire 7 is black with this yellow color kid-proof case. It also has a 2 year worry-free guarantee and one year of Amazon Free Time Unlimited. It is the 16GB model. Kid age 3 & up.

Any kids or grandkids birthday coming up in the next few months? Yes, it is another kids game tablet but it is educational unlike several of the others on the market. I won this in an auction and want to pass the savings on to you. It was shipped to me directly from Best Buy. Their shipping documents will be sent along just in case it needs to be returned. It can not be returned for cash.

Here is a review of this tablet: Review of Amazon Fire Kids Edition Tablet It really lets you know about this amazing tablet. Right now on amazon it is $99.99 + tax. I am asking $85.00

I will pay for shipping anywhere in the USA. I would like to ask for payment in concealed cash or U.S. Postal Money Order. Or Walmart has a service to instantly send cash from store to store but I think it costs $4.00

Attachments

• FIRE-1.jpg
    FIRE-1.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 104
  • FIRE-2.jpg
    FIRE-2.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 91
  • FIRE-3.jpg
    FIRE-3.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 92
  • FIRE-4.jpg
    FIRE-4.jpg