Mississippi Roll Call

Sep 18, 2010
Ellisville, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MXT Pro, and a White's Treasure Master, along with a White's TRX Pinpointer...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unfortunately my friend has moved back to Michigan. While he hates the snow and cold, he has enjoyed the fact that he will be back, hunting with the many friends he has here. thanks for responding after a couple months of wondering if anyone lived near Philadelphia, Miss. NGE

By chance when you made your original post a couple of months back, did you read the previous post in this thread? If so did you check out the Facebook Group South Mississippi Relic Team, as I am sure that someone would have responded very promptly, since that group is made up of members from all across Mississippi and surrounding areas and members get updates on post in real time.

Sep 18, 2010
Ellisville, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MXT Pro, and a White's Treasure Master, along with a White's TRX Pinpointer...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hattiesburg Area

Welcome to the forum! Hattiesburg area here also...

If you are interested our local group, the South Mississippi Relic Team, is having it's monthly meeting this upcoming Thursday, May 16th and it will be held at the Old Watermill Fish Camp out in Jones County at 6:30 P.M., feel free to join us...

Here's a link to our local Facebook group in case you want to join it also:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/749848558513154/

Cisco Jack

Tenderfoot
May 5, 2019
S MS
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Pro-Find 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you are interested our local group, the South Mississippi Relic Team, is having it's monthly meeting this upcoming Thursday, May 16th and it will be held at the Old Watermill Fish Camp out in Jones County at 6:30 P.M., feel free to join us...

How about sending me a PM with your phone number?
Am interested in attending.
Thanks

diggininms

Nov 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum! Hattiesburg area here also...

Here's a link to our local Facebook group in case you want to join it also:

I wish i was close id love to join you all.

writer662

Feb 4, 2016
Saltillo ms
Detector(s) used
Whites mx sport w/ 13inch detech, 7inch detech, Trx pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone joined recently in north ms?

writer662

Feb 4, 2016
Saltillo ms
Detector(s) used
Whites mx sport w/ 13inch detech, 7inch detech, Trx pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saltillo hour south of Memphis

Sep 18, 2010
Ellisville, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy Y'all... I've posted this link previously in this thread, but some folks don't scroll all the way back to the beginning, so just in case any of you want to join a Facebook Group based out of South Mississippi, but with members all across this great state and others, here it is again.

South Mississippi Relic Team

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread