redbronco

Mar 28, 2008
South Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Nokta Makro Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wanted to check in with everyone and see if you all were OK. With all of the bad weather we have had over the last few days, hope you and your families made it though without any problems. My thoughts and prayers are with those who were in these storms.

Tom Bigbee

Feb 17, 2009
Miss/ Ala
Detector(s) used
1266X
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Columbus got hit pretty bad but nothing like Tupelo, Louisville or the Jackson area. I have been without power for 3 nights and today is the 1st of May.

Stacy0476

Apr 19, 2014
Brandon, Ms
Detector(s) used
teknetics delta 4000
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My prayers are out too... Tornado ripped through a street about 1000 yards from my house in brandon, about 400 yards from my dads in Madison and about a mile from my sister in laws home in Utica. We all are counting our blessings!

laffitte

Jun 2, 2014
Ocean Springs,Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Just wanted to check in with everyone and see if you all were OK. With all of the bad weather we have had over the last few days, hope you and your families made it though without any problems. My thoughts and prayers are with those who were in these storms.

redbronco would you give me a call. I'm new to this site this site is confusing."laffitte" or BoB at (228) 215-3282

OP
OP
redbronco

redbronco

Mar 28, 2008
South Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Nokta Makro Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Laffitte, I sent you a pm. Yes, sometimes it seems the talk and topics are all over the place. Would like to see us get a group of MDers together to find some good locations and hunt. Seems like a roller coaster around here sometimes, a lot going on or nothing at all.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread