For sale in Northeast Ms area. Lots of goodies.

digginthesouth

Greenie
Mar 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wanting to sale the following. I would like to keep it all as a package deal and not break anything up. I am asking $700.00
for all. I have a little more than that invested in just the Minelab X-terra 705 gold pack which I purchased brand new around
Feb of this year. The X-Terra 705 still has the plastic covering on it. It has come loose a little from the wind but still stuck too it. Lesche does need to be sharpened as I have used it many times. Original paperwork with both detectors and registration papers have never been sent in. Here is the list again of everything for sale. If you want more pics of anything individual please let me know. This is a hobby that I have enjoyed very much but I am relocating and not going to be able to do much detecting
if any. If interested please leave a comment or message me. I am in Amory Ms and willing to meet anywhere around the NorthEast Ms
area. Sorry no shipping. Thanks!!!!

Garrett Ace 250 Metal Detector
Garrett 6.5 x 9" Search Coil
Garrett 4.5" ACE Sniper Search Coil
10x14" DD Excelerator Search Coil
Minelab X-Terra 705
5x10" (18.75kHz) DD Coil
6" Coiltek "Digger" 3kHz Coil
Original Gray Ghost Headphones
Garrett Pro-pointer
Lesche Digging Cutting Tool with Sheath
Garrett Camo Treasure Pouch

20140624_104605.jpg 20140624_104630.jpg 20140624_104653.jpg

voodoo

Nov 10, 2013
calgary
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, Pro pointer AT, Lesche digger, Garrett digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow that's a lot of goodies you have for sale. I'm decked out for the moment, however I have to ask are you getting out of the hobby?

OP
OP
D

digginthesouth

Greenie
Mar 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow that's a lot of goodies you have for sale. I'm decked out for the moment, however I have to ask are you getting out of the hobby?

Unfortunately I have to right now. I am moving and just not going to have the time and place for it. :(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread