Hattiesburg/Laurel Area

Sep 18, 2010
Ellisville, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MXT Pro, and a White's Treasure Master, along with a White's TRX Pinpointer...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm basically a newbie looking for folks to get out and hunt with... My schedule is open for the most part excluding the 2nd Saturday of each month. I'm not one to worry about how hot or cold it is, I just want to get some more experience under my belt. If you live in my area and are looking for someone to get out and hunt with give me a shout, if your not right here in my area and wouldn't mind the occasional tag along on your hunts also give me a shout, because I am not afraid of a little drive for a good time...

My Current detectors are a BH QDII, a Whites CoinMaster, and a Garrett GTA-350...No pinpointer yet, but really want one...

I've attached a pic of my best find so far, though my favorite was just a little die cast motorcycle from the late 60's or early 70's that was found only a few feet from this ax head and file which were found under an old oak tree between 5 to 6 inches deep and literally withing inches of each other...

Attachments

• DSCF3191.JPG
    DSCF3191.JPG
    234.4 KB · Views: 133

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
May 14, 2015
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome aboard TNet! There is a good group of guys in H'burg! Good luck and Happy Hunting!

redbronco

Mar 28, 2008
South Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Nokta Makro Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have met once and hunted a bit. Going to try it Saturday, come if you can. Have you heard anything from Vader? Sent him a PM but haven't seen any sign of him.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread