Mar 28, 2008
South Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Nokta Makro Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy New Year, let's hunt

Happy New Year to everybody, hope this is a good year for all. Now let's find some good spots and get busy. Been a little slow, ok, a lot slow as far as MDing - mainly work and holiday stuff. But working on changing that.
Finally got out with Jblack for two morning runs at some older elementary schools, make sure the AT still worked and I remembered how to do this. Not too bad for school yards.
2016.1.JPG 2016.2.JPG 2016.3.JPG
Hope to plan some good open hunts this year and would like to do a big meet/greet/hunt some time in the spring, will be working on that. Also remember we are going to line up a day a Camp Shelby after hunting season, so keep in touch. Stay safe and good hunting. :skullflag: SMRT

muerte33

Jun 27, 2015
Southern Mississippi!
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Nel Storm Coil, XP Deus 11" Coil, Minelab Equinox 600, White's TRX, Teknetics TekPoint, XP MI-6 Pinpointers, Lesche shovels
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks like you guys found a lot yesterday!

Crappies-n-Coins

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2015
N/W MS
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, DeLeon, Cibola(s), Compadre, Fisher 1265x, Garrett II PinPointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice mess of finds! What's the token?

Sep 18, 2010
Ellisville, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MXT Pro, and a White's Treasure Master, along with a White's TRX Pinpointer...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like y'all had a good day out... I'm looking forward to the next group hunt and now I even have my own Pinpointer...

bonepicker

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2012
MS, Lynchberg
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Happy New Years. Looks like yall had a good day.
So... Is the dime silver, and the ring gold?
That aluminum token thing with the clover in the center looks to be something 4-H related.

Crappies-n-Coins

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2015
N/W MS
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, DeLeon, Cibola(s), Compadre, Fisher 1265x, Garrett II PinPointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Thinking about it, the token looks like the ones you could make yourself at the Fair.

OP
OP
redbronco

redbronco

Mar 28, 2008
South Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Nokta Makro Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
'63 on the dime, 10K gf-espo ring and I think CnC is right on the token. Found several like it online but all had different text.
More stuff for the grandchildren to find in the closet one day and wonder where all this came from, and why did he keep it.
Because I am saving history, one shovel full at a time.
IMG_0345.JPG

muerte33

Jun 27, 2015
Southern Mississippi!
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Nel Storm Coil, XP Deus 11" Coil, Minelab Equinox 600, White's TRX, Teknetics TekPoint, XP MI-6 Pinpointers, Lesche shovels
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cool find!
I need to get out today after I do some caulking on the garage door!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread