Well, Im ready

Crappies-n-Coins

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2015
N/W MS
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, DeLeon, Cibola(s), Compadre, Fisher 1265x, Garrett II PinPointer
Primary Interest:
Other

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
When I win The wife and I splitting it, signing the house over to the kids. I'm buying a tour bus and am going to go on a metal detecting tour for a year or more. I will more than likely be the only millionaire out their digging pennies. She wants to buy an island and some big dogs for protection. Hope she has fun on the island, cause I know I will be happy visiting and sharing hunts with many of ya'll Tnet members. Good Luck

muerte33

Jun 27, 2015
Southern Mississippi!
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Nel Storm Coil, XP Deus 11" Coil, Minelab Equinox 600, White's TRX, Teknetics TekPoint, XP MI-6 Pinpointers, Lesche shovels
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am in Crappies-n-coins, just let me know when the first hunt is scheduled!
Loco-Digger, can I reserve a spot on that detector-bus?
Shame that MS and AL do not participate in the Lotto (could help fund education).

Last edited:

patiodadio

Feb 28, 2014
KY
Detector(s) used
Whites 4000D
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For Saturday. Took a buddy to his Doctor appoint up in Memphis today, stopped and got 5 Powerball tickets. If I win, I'm buying all the old properties I can find, and you all get invited to hunt :headbang:

What a great idea !

patiodadio

Feb 28, 2014
KY
Detector(s) used
Whites 4000D
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I win The wife and I splitting it, signing the house over to the kids. I'm buying a tour bus and am going to go on a metal detecting tour for a year or more. I will more than likely be the only millionaire out their digging pennies. She wants to buy an island and some big dogs for protection. Hope she has fun on the island, cause I know I will be happy visiting and sharing hunts with many of ya'll Tnet members. Good Luck

I'll volunteer to drive the bus !

redbronco

Mar 28, 2008
South Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Nokta Makro Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You keep some brisket, ribs and sausage in the fridge and I will do the grilling. Will cook for MDing.

OP
OP
Crappies-n-Coins

Crappies-n-Coins

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2015
N/W MS
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, DeLeon, Cibola(s), Compadre, Fisher 1265x, Garrett II PinPointer
Primary Interest:
Other
You keep some brisket, ribs and sausage in the fridge and I will do the grilling. Will cook for MDing.

Pfffft....I'll have champagne and caviar flown-in, catered prime rib dinners, along with some good Cuban cigars 8-)

The MDing comes with no strings

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You guys will never hear from me again.:laughing7:

OP
OP
Crappies-n-Coins

Crappies-n-Coins

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2015
N/W MS
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, looks like a trip north for more tickets. :headbang:

muerte33

Jun 27, 2015
Southern Mississippi!
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Nel Storm Coil, XP Deus 11" Coil, Minelab Equinox 600, White's TRX, Teknetics TekPoint, XP MI-6 Pinpointers, Lesche shovels
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
1.3 billion!

OP
OP
Crappies-n-Coins

Crappies-n-Coins

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2015
N/W MS
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Rode over to Helena, AR today for tix, got to see the Mississippi River too. Same deal for Wednesday, Thursday I start buying properties :laughing7:

OP
OP
Crappies-n-Coins

Crappies-n-Coins

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2015
N/W MS
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, guess everyone's going to have to continue finding their own sites, no winner here :sadsmiley:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread