Suggested Locations for McClain and Stateline??????

Sep 18, 2010
Ellisville, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MXT Pro, and a White's Treasure Master, along with a White's TRX Pinpointer...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why I.jpg

I do some work in both State-line and McClain Ms. from time to time and just wanted to know if there were any places y'all could suggest hunting in either or along the way from New Augusta(Hwy 98) to McClain(Hw57) then to State-line Via both Hwy57 and or Hwy63 and from State-line back down Hwy 42 to Richton and from there I can get back into place out in the woods via many a different routes...

So if the above isn't too confusing, then any suggested sites or contacts for these areas would be very much appreciated....

OP
OP
Wannabe Treasure Hunter
Sep 18, 2010
Ellisville, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MXT Pro, and a White's Treasure Master, along with a White's TRX Pinpointer...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang, I left out that I travel down Hwy 29 from Hwy 42 out of Runnelstown when headed to New Augusta...

Brewertown

Greenie
Feb 5, 2017
Wayne/Greene County Line
Detector(s) used
We have an Ace 350 and an Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live on the Wayne/Greene County line. Have you found any places to hunt? I thought about calling down to Stateline and asking city hall about hunting along where the railroad tracks used to be but I am not even sure they have a city hall anymore. Same thing for McLain. I do know there are some ballfields at McLain though. I am sure it would be okay if you stayed off of the field.

OP
OP
Wannabe Treasure Hunter
Sep 18, 2010
Ellisville, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live on the Wayne/Greene County line. Have you found any places to hunt? I thought about calling down to Stateline and asking city hall about hunting along where the railroad tracks used to be but I am not even sure they have a city hall anymore. Same thing for McLain. I do know there are some ballfields at McLain though. I am sure it would be okay if you stayed off of the field.

I checked on the property in Stateline where the depot used to be & was told that it belongs to an individual who will not give permission. I have not hunted in McClain...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread