D'Iberville MS
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
Equinox 800
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I moved to MS about a 1-1/2 yrs ago and due to settling in and a family tragedy I really wasn't able to hunt until a few weeks back. A cpl really nice guys contacted me and I kind of dropped the ball because of my move and family tragedy.

Anyway other than the beaches which don't produce much I haven't found any decent places to hunt. I know everyone has their secret honey holes they like to go to and wouldn't expect them to give up their secret place. I have found people that metal detect are the nicest and most friendly people around until it comes to where to hunt...lol

I know the Biloxi/Gulfport area fairly well but beyond that I don't know anyplace. I would enjoy meeting up with a few guys or even someone that can hunt during the week. I swing a Whites V3i and a Garrett At Pro and most often use the V3i because it is still a challenge to me.

I am easy going and surely not a know it all when it comes to whether to dig or not to dig. At 71 yrs old I like to have a pretty good idea I have a target worth digging.

I am willing to travel 50+ miles to hunt if it seems worth while.

BoneBag07

Greenie
Aug 11, 2017
Gulfport
Detector(s) used
Looking for my first detector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Once I get my detector, I would definitely be up for a hunt!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread