BEACH HUNTING - MISSISSIPPI GULF COAST BEACHES????

Sep 18, 2010
Ellisville, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MXT Pro, and a White's Treasure Master, along with a White's TRX Pinpointer...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone got any secrets they care to share in regards to good locations on the Mississippi Gulf Coast to hunt the beaches or techniques to use while hunting the beaches. I'm about 4 trips into hunting the Biloxi Beach near the pier with only 1 decent find and it was a sterling cross on a stainless steel necklace.

bonepicker

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2012
MS, Lynchberg
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Most people that can afford nice jewelry do not come to Mississippi for the beaches.
They come here to golf, gamble, fish, and eat.
You might want to go East where the water is nicer. AL., FL.

OP
OP
Wannabe Treasure Hunter
Sep 18, 2010
Ellisville, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MXT Pro, and a White's Treasure Master, along with a White's TRX Pinpointer...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeh, I know, but I can't run to Bama or Florida for a couple of hours & I can our coast...

bonepicker

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2012
MS, Lynchberg
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Wish I could give better advice. I gave up on our beaches a long time ago.
You might want to try going a little west near the souvenir shop.
There are some restaurants, volleyball nets, and rental activities down that way that are on the beach.

OP
OP
Wannabe Treasure Hunter
Sep 18, 2010
Ellisville, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wish I could give better advice. I gave up on our beaches a long time ago.
You might want to try going a little west near the souvenir shop.
There are some restaurants, volleyball nets, and rental activities down that way that are on the beach.

Thanks! I know I'm not going to find any lost pirate treasure, I just enjoy the late afternoon/evening breeze and your suggestion about going West might just be the ticket...

45th_Johnny

Jul 14, 2017
Mississippi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello to all that will read this. I am going to wright this again: Ocean Springs, Mississippi. After storms come in from the gulf silver and gold Spanish Coins have washed up along the beach. Highway 90 east into Ocean Springs turn right there was access to a public beach. Work the beach and around to the west and up past the the old HWY 90 bridges. I am not what ship sunk there or when, but it is there. Good Luck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread