Hows Your Summer Going?

Sep 18, 2010
Ellisville, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MXT Pro, and a White's Treasure Master, along with a White's TRX Pinpointer...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just checking in to see how everyone's summer hunting is going? Tell us about those finds good and otherwise... Anyone ran across any big snakes or maybe gators?

Mine next to nill, I haven't had the time to get to far from home and do not have enough permissions nearby to be able to get out anywhere near as much as I want...

bearbqd

Bronze Member
Jun 20, 2007
Shenandoah Valley
Detector(s) used
Minelab EXP II w/ Sunray X-1 probe, Garrett AT Pro/Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great since I’m actually getting out again after about two years off. And yes, ran into three snakes today, check my latest thread. :)

mendoAu

Apr 23, 2014
SW Oregon
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I had a six inch madrone tree stop me and my 1984 Honda big red three wheeler from tumbling end over end down a 400 foot straight downhill mountainside in the bum fudge upper area of Ruben mountain while clearing a "road" (hardly a road...but) to a buddies claim. Ya kinda do anything for a nugget or two. Other than that I continue to spray coat after coat of camo rattle cans on my pontoons...ooops.. shouldn't say that... Having a great time and eating elk burrito's with homegrown crookneck squash. Normal tasks around the claims like NEW BRAKES ON THE HONDA 3WHEELER//////HA!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread