Marshall county

OP
OP
S

sailrunner

Okay, Anyone from North Miss or Southern Tenn ?

GrayCloud

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound
Is Marshall County where the Lumber Queen was from...? She would be the lady that drowned when her buggy overturned crossing a flooded creek. She had a vast hoard of silver coinage that was never found. I am thinking the location was close to Holly Springs. The lady was named Molly and owned a timber yard around 1900. I have the research papers hid somewhere in my office. Let me know if you are interested and I will dig them out. If you are interested in a joint hunt, let me know. I am thinking the old house stood on a hill across form the old high school, on what is now a vacant field.

lazanca

Aug 3, 2008
Senatobia, Ms
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ,White's Prizm IV, White's Idx Pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hi Panning, Im in North Miss, Senatobia. Tate County.

mensite

Mar 12, 2008
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Hey iam in Lamar ms I would love to have a partner or partners

1980HD

May 1, 2011
Hello I'm actually in southaven, ms. I have just ordered a detector and am looking forward to finding some places to hunt. I have been using a friends for about a week or two. I haven't found anything of value at this point but am really just looking around parks and my father's house. PM me if interested in helping out a newbie.

zerowatts

Greenie
Jul 14, 2013
MS.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am in Byhalia. Been wanting to go to the Holly springs area to search for civil war relics and old coins. I used to work in holly springs and know a few people there

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread