redbronco

Mar 28, 2008
South Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Nokta Makro Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is anyone free Monday, April 28th, Confederate Memorial Day. It is a state holiday but school is in and most everyone else will be working, except state and local government workers. :thumbsup: I am looking at going to a couple of creeks - swim holes and boat ramps outside of Hattiesburg. If anyone is interested and wants to go, give me a shout, email, post, etc. I have a list of about 6-7 spots to try or if you know of some place that might be good, that will work too.

salty dog

Aug 10, 2005
Southern Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Garrett GTP 1350, Garrett Pro Pointer
Hey redbronco,
I'm also off work Monday and would like to get together with you for some mding.
I've also been asking around about some swim holes to check out.
Let me know where we can meet and what time, if that sounds good to you.

Robert

OP
OP
redbronco

redbronco

Mar 28, 2008
South Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Nokta Makro Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Robert, Are you around Hattiesburg. I know a couple of spots on Black Creek or 2 on the Bowie River that I would like to try. I live in Oak Grove and the only thing I have to do Monday morning is get my 10yr old on the bus around 7:00 and I am good to go.

OP
OP
redbronco

redbronco

Mar 28, 2008
South Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Nokta Makro Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Salty dog and myself are planning to meet at 21 Truck stop at Hwy 49 & 98 around 7:30 Monday morning to give a couple of spots a try. If anyone else is free and would like to meet up, just drop us a line. We are thinking about some swim holes along Black Creek.

OP
OP
redbronco

redbronco

Mar 28, 2008
South Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Nokta Makro Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry for all you folks that had to work today. Perfect weather to do some MDing. We searched 3 spots on Black Creek at Brooklyn, Ashe Nursery Rd and Big Creek Boat Landing. Just quarters, dimes and pennies for me but a good time as always. Salty Dog, look forward to more searching, enjoyed it. Maybe next time we will hit the jackpot.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread