Any Members in the Great State of Missouri?......are you?

Jaw Jah Danny

May 2, 2009
Thomasville, GA
Detector(s) used
MXT ,Tesoro Compadre ,Tesoro Tiger Shark, DFX
logo.gif

OP
OP
Jaw Jah Danny

Jaw Jah Danny

May 2, 2009
Thomasville, GA
Detector(s) used
MXT ,Tesoro Compadre ,Tesoro Tiger Shark, DFX
warsawdaddy said:
There are many of us.
I've always have loved the mule. Being on this forum has reopened my love for the mule. Don't remember my Grandpa having one , he had 20 acres he worked by himself. Grandma fed the chickens and colleted the larege brown eggs. Them were the best eggs ever. I remember he had one cow and would milk her every evening. That was a long time ago. My folks dropped me off there for several weeks during the summer while they went on vacation. I'm glad they did. One day I'm gonna get me a real mule ;D. Till then............... ;D.............Hope to meet a few of them when I come out to Missouri for a MD hunt ;D.............

rjw4law

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
AT Garrett Max/ Garrett ATX/ Deus XP
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
No mules, just attitude.

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
bootheel in MO. at least 6 generations back. stubborn as a mule is a valid statement when referring to most of us MO's. love the people & the land. but then I can say that for most of the country.

ashleysflyr

Jan 2, 2008
Missouri
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S MXT (and man is she hot!)
Loretta Lynn used to buy mules in Ralls County (where I currently live). The same people still sell mules just up the street from where I live!

~Tom

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
our familys been in the St.Louis area since 1830. i had our family bible with everyones birthdates and names but some low life broke into my home while i was in the hospital 20 years ago and stole it. a family bible!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread