Looking for THs near Jackson Mo.

mcdpoor

Mar 14, 2009
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 250
Looking for TH's near Jackson Mo.

I had posted awhile back looking for a Metal detector partner in the Jackson Mo. area.. I was out of touch, but I'm back now.. I have the fever bad. I've gone to my local parks and found enough stuff that I need someone to share that need to know what is to be found with the next beep.. My wife and children don't understand walking for a couple hours or more and coming home with only a couple of dollars in clad and alot of junk...Even though I just found a gold wedding band Saturday. Contact me if you might be interested or just want to talk metal detecting... Thanks
Steve

camb1

Bronze Member
Dec 11, 2006
Southern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 1000 & Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Looking for TH's near Jackson Mo.

Murphysboro, IL here. 1 hour away.

OP
OP
mcdpoor

mcdpoor

Mar 14, 2009
Missouri
Detector(s) used

camb1 said:
Murphysboro, IL here. 1 hour away.
Thanks I had a good day detecting until I was rained out. Found 86 clads and a earring in less than 2 hours.. Nothing valuable but alot of hits on coins...If I had time I think there was good stuff left.. I hope to go back next Sat.

jb58

May 22, 2009
missouri
Detector(s) used
minelab equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ive been hunting parks and such in jackson and cape-finding alot of clad and one small 10k gold ring.
waiting for it to cool down then i will begin hunting more often. also found a few silver but nothing spectacular. 40s quarter-50s dime and one standing liberty quarter with no date-found it ina gravel parking lot. HH all!

OP
OP
mcdpoor

mcdpoor

Mar 14, 2009
Missouri
Detector(s) used

lumpsums said:
ive been hunting parks and such in jackson and cape-finding alot of clad and one small 10k gold ring.
waiting for it to cool down then i will begin hunting more often. also found a few silver but nothing spectacular. 40s quarter-50s dime and one standing liberty quarter with no date-found it ina gravel parking lot. HH all!
Sorry for the late reply but I had a little health problem.. Maybe we can get together and hit a park sometime. I'm turning 50 in couple of weeks and use the hobby for exercise and the not knowing what I will find next... So I'm old and just got back into metal detecting recently.. So I'm kinda a semi-newbie.. I live in Jackson..
Steve

buzzgator

Nov 15, 2006
Detector(s) used
Nautilus DMC-IIBa/Tesoro Cibola

Im in marble hill. I mostly relic and arrowhead hunt. Message me on here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread