rjw4law

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
AT Garrett Max/ Garrett ATX/ Deus XP
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Please include me in I would love to go there.

OP
OP
Richard.Boze

Richard.Boze

Aug 19, 2009
west plains,missouri
Detector(s) used
xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey rjw4law glad to see a reply,where are you located? we usually hunt for civil war relics when we go but sometimes we coin hunt also. when are you able to meet up let me know and we will try to arrange a time to meet up :thumbsup:

rjw4law

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My love are relics....Weekends are great I live in KC MO have detecter will travel.

Gribnitz

Aug 1, 2004
I've been to Rolla a time or two. Hunting season makes it tough to get in anywhere, but I would like to meet a few more people that like to hunt relics.

OP
OP
Richard.Boze

Richard.Boze

Aug 19, 2009
west plains,missouri
Detector(s) used
xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi Gribnitz,nice looking buckle you have for a avitar,did you find it in missouri?.havent been able to get out to detect any due to a back injury but i will let you and rjw4law know when we might be able to meet up. by the way you mention you have been to rolla a couple of times did you find any thing good?

Gribnitz

Aug 1, 2004
No, the buckle was found at a civil war veterans home...only CW thing I found there. I haven't found anything ground breaking in Rolla, but Missouri has a good variety of unusual bullet types. I have several variants from the area.

bcs123

Aug 15, 2006
missouri
Detector(s) used
mxt
i dont know how i missed this post till now. but i live 7 miles from rolla and hunt the area regularly. am always looking to get with people and hunt.

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
hey i live in st joseph mo i use to go up to rolla in the spring for the cannon shoot up by the old water plant i am trying to find out who owns the yankee fort here in st joseph so i can get some mders up on that hill and find what the archies can find with their crazy pit digging plus i have a idea where the ferry crossin is that they used to use before any bridges were built and where do you and your buddy hail from

rjw4law

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Olepossum, we need to trip it up to Rolla when the glacier receeds.....

bcs123

Aug 15, 2006
missouri
Detector(s) used
mxt
rjw4law said:
send me a pm if/when you come over this way. we can meet up for a hunt.

saltwater_max

Jan 18, 2009
Detector(s) used
All Brands,Whites Garrett,Tesoro,Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bcs123 said:
rjw4law said:
send me a pm if/when you come over this way. we can meet up for a hunt.
Hello here,another MO relic hunter here,Any one on here live near rolla or surrounding areas,maybe we could put our thoughts together and find that Civil war dump up there?

Dudder33

Greenie
Nov 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
is there any one who detects around the rolla area? me and my hunting buddy try to make it up there on sundays, if you would like to get together and do some detecting coin or civil war let me know. :icon_thumleft:

I am a new hunter. My MD is due to arrive in the mail within the next few days. I would love to get together with someone experienced to teach me a few things. I know of some really great places to hunt including old homesteads and slave quarters. Please e-mail me if interested. [email protected]. The MD I purchased is a Bounty Hunter Lone Star. I know it's a cheap one, but that's why I got it. I don't want to spend a lot on a hobby I've never tried and then figure out that it's not for me. I'm sure I will love it though. I'm a big fan of history and finding old collectibles and I don't mind digging up 100 peices of trash to find one really cool or valuable item. I live in Rolla, MO.

renegade_7

Jun 10, 2004
Missouri
Welcome all. Though I have met Gribnitz and BCS123, I am always up for a hunt. I haven't hunted Rolla in a few years, but send me a PM if you ever want to get together. The truth is, I have been out of the hobby the past two or three years. But I am now back in. Still using the Eagle Spectrum, but also gonna buy the Coinmaster GT, as soon as I return from Hawaii, which will be just before the new year. Stay in touch....Bernard in Waynesville....

luvfunstuff

Tenderfoot
Jul 19, 2008
Hi Dudder33,
I am a relative newbie as well and live very near Rolla. If you don't mind not learning much from me, I am interested in getting together & trying out a few sites together. PM me sometime when the weather is cooperating and let's chat.

Jacobb

Jan 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all. I live in Rolla, Mo and I am ready for a hunt. My schedule is fairly flexible, just let me know if/when/where you wanna go. I have a permit to metal detect in the parks if anyone wants to try. Would love to hunt for civil war relics. E-mail is [email protected] Let me know if anyone wants to go with/invite! Thanks!

bcs123

Aug 15, 2006
missouri
Detector(s) used
mxt
I don't get on the forums much but send me a pm if you all want to hook up I live 5 miles out of rolla

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread