SE Kansas, SW Missouri, and NE Oklahoma club?

rebelLT

Feb 26, 2007
SE Kansas
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE PRO, XLT, Teknetics Omega
I was thinking about some of us in the area of SE Kansas, SW Missouri, and NE Oklahoma getting together and starting a club. I used to belong to a club in Joplin years ago, though I don’t even know if those old timers are even around anymore. I know there a quite a few of us in the area and a lot of good places to hunt. Send me an email if you are interested and we can arrange a hunt somewhere where it would be convenient for all of us to meet. I was thinking maybe we could all meet somewhere around the Joplin, Galena, Baxter Springs, or Miami area sometime in the next couple of weekends and plans things out. Email me at [email protected]

JDS

Jun 8, 2007
Kansas City Missouri
Detector(s) used
ML4000/ML E-Trac/Ace 250/Antique Groundhog
I don't live close enough to belong to a club but I have several areas I would like to hunt this summer. If you get something going let me know.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's a well known club around the Springfield (and surrounding areas) already... it's called 417 Relic Hunters, and there's several of them who are members here and post from time to time. I went to a couple of their meetings and they seemed to be nice guys & gals.

Bran <><

WaderMate

Feb 24, 2010
There's a fella that I go to church with that was telling my dad and I that he belonged to a group out of joplin. I don't know much about them, but was planning to attend one of their meetings next month, to see about maybe hooking up with them. If I get any info I'll pass it on.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread