looking for preppers /builders of bug out bags in nw missouri

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
hello folks this is olepossum. i am looking for fellas and or phillies of the preppers and bug out bag builders. i am in need of a back pack that willl hold all of my goods like a large allison pack. not asking for a freebie i have several backpacks i am willing to trade for 1 good one. maybe getting together for a weekend bug out to test our gear and see what we do and dont need. trade gear for what we might need with stuff we dont need .kinda like a workshop better and or different ways to pack our gear and using our gear, and to learn and or teach skills and techniques with and for or skills we might and might not have . give me a holler drop a line let me know what yall think .

Olepossum

Excavateur

Mar 21, 2009
MO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
This Missouri company makes some of the finest gear out there. The troops coming back from overseas love this stuff. There is cheaper gear out there but this is high quality and will outlast most. There are several configurations and options with the MOLLE and other packs to fit the needs for most "bug outs."

http://www.eagleindustries.com/home.php

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread