OP
OP
godisnum1

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the info... :thumbsup:

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a neighbor growing up that had R/C airplanes,especially gliders,he would put all kinds of colored lights on them and have them go off and on all the time,one night he scared so many people that people were calling the airforce base to see if it was really a UFO,he was detected by a guy on the ground who had one of those really powerful flashlights,Q-beams,I think their called,this always makes me wonder when these people go out to the desert why don't you carry one of these with one in your car/truck,plug it in and shine away.

OP
OP
godisnum1

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a very good observation! I've thought about that and wished more than once that I would have had a spotlight in my truck that night, to light up whatever that craft was. One of my professors at college and his wife both saw the same thing out by the Springfield Airport, except that it was moving when he saw it, but it was silent like the night I saw it. After years of mulling it over and looking into info on other crafts and such, I do believe a good fraction of the crafts that show up all over the world have nothing to do with any of the governments. Just my personal opinion though. I also don't subscribe to the "little green men" theory either, for the most part. Ok, now I'm just rambling.

Bran <><

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread