Ok Springfield!!

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Deep in the Ozark Mountains
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, Whites TM 808, Sharptronics DSP-03
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, I live here in Springfield. I have been detecting since the seventies more recently I have focused on finding the '"bIG ONE" Give me a holler if you would like to hunt sometime. I have started going back to the once productive sights using a small coil and having a little luck....Steve

OP
OP
momule55

momule55

Nov 9, 2006
Nixa, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra's The Great One's!!!
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello Steve!! I have been detecting for the same years as you, some years less than others but recently
more invoved. I too have been going over past hunted sites and finding more. I just got 2 new machines this
fall and learning that they are different animals than the old 15 year old Bandito that I have, althou it is still
a GREAT machine for relics. Do you belong to a club? If not, the OMTH is a great one, they meet at the
library center on S. Campbell the 3rd thursday of the month at 7pm. They are planning some exciting events
for 2007. I went to my 1st organized hunt with them in October, it was fun!!

Happy Hunting, Mark

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Deep in the Ozark Mountains
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, Whites TM 808, Sharptronics DSP-03
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mark,
No I don't belong to that club. But I sent an e-mail asking where I should send my dues and I will join up. I am hunting with a Fisher CZ3D, and am digging a lot of trash, so I have a lot yet to learn. I used an old compass 77b for years. Hopefully we can get together and do some hunting soon.....Steve

ashdigger

May 29, 2005
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Hey guys there's more than one club in town. If you want to be in a progressive club check out the 417 Relic Club. They have time set aside for training every meeting and they have a place to go out and practice after the meeting. They meet the first Tuesday of each month at 7:oopm. There are guys in the club that been detecting for years and there are guys that are pretty new. Give it a chance you'll be welcome..

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, I do call the 417 my home. I've been up here in S-field since 2002 attending BBC, though I was originally born & raised in Saint Petersburg, FL. Probably got another year or so to go... I'm going on the 20 year plan. j/k
Anyway, have a great day!

Bran <><

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread