Lost wedding ring

IAsoldier

Apr 8, 2008
MV, IA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 with 11 inch coil. BLuetooth head set and Minelab pin pointer. My back is the Minelab Explorer II w/ 12 x 9 NEL coil, Minelab pinpointer and Deep woods headphones.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
IAsoldier

IAsoldier

Apr 8, 2008
MV, IA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 with 11 inch coil. BLuetooth head set and Minelab pin pointer. My back is the Minelab Explorer II w/ 12 x 9 NEL coil, Minelab pinpointer and Deep woods headphones.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry Rockport MO

OP
OP
IAsoldier

IAsoldier

Apr 8, 2008
MV, IA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Idk but I was offered gas money to help drive down to locate it. Since school starts up next week and work I don't have the time to help. I said this Spring I could try.

Nestor Cerpa

Tenderfoot
Mar 14, 2012
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If no one has responded about finding that man's ring, I would post this in the IOWA, and again in Kansas....

Rock Port, MO... is just a short distance from the southwest Iowa border, and just across the state line from Kansas...

good luck

Hdnsouth

Tenderfoot
Jan 8, 2015
Lees Summit, Missouri
Detector(s) used
White's Spectra V3I, MXT All Pro. Tesoro Deleon, Outlaw. Fisher CZ3D, CZ70 pro. Grey Ghost, Black Widow.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you haven't found someone yet PM me with a contact and I will help

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread