ANY METAL DETECTOR USERS WEBB CITY JOPLIN AREA

brnt_amrcan

Greenie
Apr 17, 2007
Joplin,MO
In Joplin, just started MD. Trying to find places to go. Only went once to a pasture were the tornado took some homes out in Carl junction. Didn't anything but junk, maybe next time I'll go the hole day. What town are you in.

Amrcan

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm here in Springfield... just getting into MDing. I'll be leaving next Friday to my home in Florida for the Summer, but I'll be here on T-Net all Summer. Keep in touch with me and I'd probably be willing to drive over to detect with you all sometime! :)

Bran <><

ozarkian

Aug 10, 2007
Getting back into the "swing" of detecting after years off due to kids and work. Sent you an e-mail - hope to hear from you soon. I live by KSN in Joplin.

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have a father and Son who are from the Carthage area and are both memebers of our new 417 Relic Hunters Club here in Springfield Mo.

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOOKING FOR METAL DETECTING BUDDY DAVE

hey I live in webb city mo as well just recently got started detecting and would like to find some people I could go detecting with I would love to learn as much as I could from as many people as I can.

thelionwarrior

Greenie
Oct 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey! I live in the area! Have you found a group around here or anything? I'm pretty new at metal detecting and looking for people to go with.

metalman89

Jan 25, 2013
Jay, Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett powermaster GTA1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know this is an ancient thread, but I'm in the area as well... let me know if you're ever interested.

Fisherguyd

Oct 15, 2015
Grove, Ok
Detector(s) used
Teknitics Alpha
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in the Grand lake(Grove, OK) area but close to Joplin, I am looking for people to hunt with, I just moved here from Colorado and don't know the area

maccounty

Jan 7, 2016
SwMissouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Minelab go find 60 Garrett pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm south of there in McDonald county. Not too far.

Lance

Oct 15, 2008
I am in Nevada, but I also do Sarcoxie, Joplin, Carthage, etc., when hunting. Holler some time. I just got back on this forum, been a long time. Happy Hunting, ya'll!!! ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread