New to TreasureNet

ErGarber

Feb 17, 2016
Ozarks
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro and Pro pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone. I am new to treasure net and sort of new to treasure hunting in general, well that is if you don't count digging holes all over my property as a kid to find "treasures." I just wanted to say Hi, see who all was from the SW Missouri area, and introduce myself and my interests. As mentioned before, I have been treasure hunting since I was a kid but I had never got to do it officially until now. What got me into these adventures in my adult life was when I was living and Branson and a buddy mentioned a ghost town near Ruth and Henning Conservation area. Many of you probably figured out my screen name and now figured the relationship between me and this story. The town was Garber, MO. I searched online for months to find then finally set out with some friends and stumbled across it. This started the addition. I do really enjoy finding old towns and parts of history that are almost forgot. Then a good friend of mine and research helper suggetsted that I get a metal detector because I have been finding some great places. Well needless to say he's right and a new infatuation has started. I haven't even got a machine yet. Suggestions would be helpful. Well sorry about the long introduction. I would love to hear who is around me, and what you enjoy finding. If anyone has leads on ghost towns in SW MO that would be great too.

-Ethan

maccounty

Jan 7, 2016
SwMissouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Minelab go find 60 Garrett pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi and welcome! I live in sw Missouri also. Best of luck to you hope you find detecting those sites as much fun as finding them!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread