Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After looking at the history books. In 1995 every one moved out of Missouri. Yes you are probably the only one left in what was known as Missouri.

OP
OP
E

ErGarber

Feb 17, 2016
Ozarks
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro and Pro pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After looking at the history books. In 1995 every one moved out of Missouri. Yes you are probably the only one left in what was known as Missouri.

Sometimes I feel like this is true. Not exactly what I meant but still feels that way. The Missouri forum on here has been dead.

maccounty

Jan 7, 2016
SwMissouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Minelab go find 60 Garrett pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm here. I live in the Ozarks. It would be nice to get a few people together and go metal detecting. There is a club in Springfield that meets the first Tuesday every month but it would be hard for me because of work the next morning. Springfield is a about hour and a half drive. I'd be up for some weekend warrior stuff though!

OP
OP
E

ErGarber

Feb 17, 2016
Ozarks
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
maccounty, what is the groups name and how do I get a hold of them. I just so happen to have Tuesdays off and live 6 miles from Springfield.

OP
OP
E

ErGarber

Feb 17, 2016
Ozarks
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Brandon, South West Missouri.

lairmo

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2009
SW MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/ Fisher M-Scope 1280-X
I live in Newton county right above maccounty. I've been on here for a while but not for the last year because of a house fire. So,every detector you see to the left under profile except the AT PRO is melted. Just got it a week ago and already found 10 coins in my hunted out yard that my ML705 missed. One was a 57 Franklin half.
There are a few of us close, but one of us is using a small tablet and not his melted laptop, so he doesn't respond to much for the moment. ..lol :skullflag:

OP
OP
E

ErGarber

Feb 17, 2016
Ozarks
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in Newton county right above maccounty. I've been on here for a while but not for the last year because of a house fire. So,every detector you see to the left under profile except the AT PRO is melted. Just got it a week ago and already found 10 coins in my hunted out yard that my ML705 missed. One was a 57 Franklin half.
There are a few of us close, but one of us is using a small tablet and not his melted laptop, so he doesn't respond to much for the moment. ..lol :skullflag:

Sorry to hear about the fire. I hope everyone was okay. At least some good came out, you had reason to buy a at pro and found nice coins with it.

maccounty

Jan 7, 2016
SwMissouri
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ErGarber its called 417 relic hunters. Google or search for them and it will give you the info you need. It sounds like it would be perfect for you if you only live six miles from Springfield. Good luck!

maccounty

Jan 7, 2016
SwMissouri
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry about your house lairmo. Good luck with the at pro. Sounds like your off to a good start!

OP
OP
E

ErGarber

Feb 17, 2016
Ozarks
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ErGarber its called 417 relic hunters. Google or search for them and it will give you the info you need. It sounds like it would be perfect for you if you only live six miles from Springfield. Good luck!

Thank you.

lairmo

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2009
SW MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/ Fisher M-Scope 1280-X
Sorry to hear about the fire. I hope everyone was okay. At least some good came out, you had reason to buy a at pro and found nice coins with it.

Sorry about your house lairmo. Good luck with the at pro. Sounds like your off to a good start!
Thanks. Everyone is fine. I do like the AT pro. I'm surprised how close it was to the minelab for the price.

Miahs

Mar 28, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am from the Imperial area south of St. Louis in Jefferson County. I am new to the site and am trying to gather up some info on great spots around here to hunt.

OP
OP
E

ErGarber

Feb 17, 2016
Ozarks
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the site. I am sure you can find some good stuff up there. Even if you hit public parks. I would say most of the historic areas have been developed.

chenty

Nov 4, 2012
missouri
Detector(s) used
BT IV, ACE 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am in Fulton Mo. been a while since I have posted, I moved from the state of Ca. to Fulton now I have to start over again sold most of my stuff to get here : )

Plug popper

Aug 23, 2010
Mo
Detector(s) used
Garrett GMH CXlll Garrett Master Hunter 10x Garrett master hunter 7x Garrett MH ADS 6 master hunter 5x
I am from Johnson county Mo. I've not been on here for a while myself Welcome.

mhughes013

Oct 10, 2012
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab Go Find, Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dade County, MO here just moved here a few months back still looking for some decent spots to hunt.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread