In Cape Girardeau MO

Brent1

Tenderfoot
Feb 24, 2008
Sikeston,Mo.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Bounty Hunter QDII
Hey guys, I live in Sikeston and have a few fellow mders in the area, would love to get together for a large group hunt or just see a new face or place, have a few i can share too.

BRIAN SULLIVAN

Tenderfoot
Jul 31, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys, I live in Sikeston and have a few fellow mders in the area, would love to get together for a large group hunt or just see a new face or place, have a few i can share too.
Im just getting started here in Cape Girardeau.. I live between cape and Gordonville and I went and purchased some old historical Maps I just like picking a needle out of a haystack LOL there's nothing that shows the exact Battlefield like right now I'm looking for the byrds Creek battle.. I live on a 200-acre farm and I'm just wondering how much activity was at the place I'm at between cape and Gordonville south of Jackson and north of Notre Dame High School

PartisanRanger

Feb 17, 2018
Farmington, Missouri
Detector(s) used
2@Garrett Master Hunter CXIII with depth multiplier, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 2500, Garrett pro pinpointer, Garrett Ace Apex.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello. I have a ton of sites in SE Missouri. A lot of them are not well know. all this comes from my manuscript that will be out next year. If you want a few really good spots contact me PM. these sites took over 5 years to track down and put a GPS waypoint to them. If you have a specific location let me know that too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread