Looking for hunting buddies

Crackdaddy

Greenie
May 8, 2013
My brother and I are looking for new friends to go hunting with. We can drive up to 100 miles to meet up or you can drive here. we are just looking for someone to hunt with. I think that the more people that you hunt with the more you can learn. It's not like we are trying to take one of your spots away from you are anything like that. We are in Southeast Mo. about 65 miles South of St. Louis Mo. I hope to hear from someone we are both retied so that we can go just about any time.

MidMoTreasure

Jul 2, 2012
Mid-Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab E-Trac, Garrett Super Sluice, Banjo Pan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome! I am in Mid-MO a little far from your area. I am a member of the Midwest Coinshooters and Historical Club in St. Louis. Have you checked them out? They are a very active club and do at least one informal group hunt a month.

OP
OP
Crackdaddy

Crackdaddy

Greenie
May 8, 2013
Welcome! I am in Mid-MO a little far from your area. I am a member of the Midwest Coinshooters and Historical Club in St. Louis. Have you checked them out? They are a very active club and do at least one informal group hunt a month.
I have and I think that they wanted dues of like 30 dollars and had their meetings in north St. Louis and I am not a fan of North St Louis

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MidMoTreasure

Jul 2, 2012
Mid-Missouri
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
$25 per year. Their fall hunt is spectacular. I obviously don't attend the meetings as I am 2 hours away. You are not required to attend the meetings to participate in the group hunts, which are all over the St. Louis area.

materdigger1

Jun 7, 2012
Natchez, Mississippi
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX-3030, Teknetics T2SE , Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202, Garrett Pro Pointer, Predator Raven 25 digging tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will be in Cape Girardeau ready to hunt on Friday, Nov 24th and Sat the 25th - if you know of somewhere we can hunt - been detecting for 16 years - very experienced - would love to help

MidMoTreasure

Jul 2, 2012
Mid-Missouri
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are some good spots in Cape. You can't hunt on public land there because the City Ordinances prevent it. I would advise you look at a map of the fortifications and of the 1863 battle, and go door knocking in those areas. I would love to join, but I am 3.5 hours away in the central part of Missouri.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions