Looking for help or huntng buddy near Wentzville Mo.

cb2017

Greenie
Jul 22, 2017
Wentzville MO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also posted in the new member section
Hello!
I used to have a buddy I hunted arrowheads with years ago but he passed away and I have not hunted in a long time and he had access to the land.
I was hoping to find some help or a hunting buddy for hunting areas near Wentzville MO. area. Can do group hunts or whatever might be available.
Trying to get the kids interested in something other than PC's and games. We have creek along side our house that we find fossils in all the time but we have never found an arrowhead.
Thanks for any help!
Chuck

hlayers7

Greenie
Feb 19, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in wentzville and would like to get a group started

OP
OP
C

cb2017

Greenie
Jul 22, 2017
Wentzville MO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hlayers7 Arrowhead group? Fossils? or metal detecting? If arrowheads or fossils...count me/us in. I have been doing some research in the area but not with much luck yet!

hlayers7

Greenie
Feb 19, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I metal detect mostly but I wouldn't mind fossil hunting. Have you ever checked out cuivre river?

OP
OP
C

cb2017

Greenie
Jul 22, 2017
Wentzville MO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I metal detect mostly but I wouldn't mind fossil hunting. Have you ever checked out cuivre river?
Been there many times but dont hunt it because its a park. A few yrs ago we hunted some road cuts near Silex lots of shells and crinoids but fairly eroded and worn but the kids loved it. That is until one of my boys found a bag of used syringes. I was not happy about that.There is also a pretty cool geode farm near Hannibal. You pay by the lb. but I found some real nice ones.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread