Looking for private land to deer hunt NorthWest Missouri

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Its Cheyennes first year for rifle season and I do not want her to hunt on public land....Was wondering if anyone here had private property where she could maybe bow hunt one weekend this fall and rifle hunt one weekend during season....She is very excited about going,but I dont want her hunting where the general public goes....I heard the Northern bucks were bigger than whats in the southwestern part of the state :)

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Gypsy i belong to the gold prospectors association of America and our club is from K.C. Mo. as is a lot of our members. if youd like i could ask them or if youd like go to moprospectors at yahoogroups and ask there. there are a bunch of good people there and mention that i (russ pearce )sent you looking/asking for info or permission. warsawdaddy is from our club and hes on this website. so you like corn feed deer!

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Gypsy i asked a couple of people and finealy posted over on moprospectors at yahoogroups about deer hunting land in N.W. Mo. maybe someone will post something back to you here! good luck on a big buck!

OP
OP
Gypsy Heart

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
My membership is "Pending" evidently you are a selective group...LOL...and there better not be an initiation

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Hey Russ.I emailed Doug earlier and let him know to approve it if he was interested in peanuts and a lap dance.

OP
OP
Gypsy Heart

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
warsawdaddy said:
Hey Russ.I emailed Doug earlier and let him know to approve it if he was interested in peanuts and a lap dance.

And how did he feel about you giving him a lap dance....this better get me in WD or you are going to look goofy.....

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Cyndi - when did you slip into our prospecting yahoo group? Must have been during my 'down period' last fall.I'm certainly glad you are onboard.Too bad you can't make it to the Apr outing with them.They always find gold and have a great metal detecting hunt and great food.As you've seen on the site,Randy has shot two wild pigs that they will be cookin'up.The problem is,the outing is the same days as the LBH and this year I let Noodle twist my arm,so I'll miss the Mexico,MO outing also.They will be going to Thermal City in May for a 3 day gold outing.
I talked to Sharon(dougs wife) earlier and the first thing she said to me was,"What in H--l is this peanuts and lap dance?"

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
lol peanuts and lap dance.....oh the joys of charter membership! I am sure you put her mind at ease! rofl Actually I snuck into your prospecting group the other day. I saw where someone had posted something about yahoo groups in prospecting and was like :o I started looking about and found a couple and so far yours is my favorite....I love reading through and seeing names I recognize too! :thumbsup: That outting they got planned sure sounds like a blast! Too bad it is the same time as LBH because I am sure you would have loved to go to both!

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Ron this lap dancing bit is a little disturbing to hear!!im going to make sure im camping at the "other end" of the feild from you!:):) i dont like hearing noises in the middel of the night!:):)

Rob in KS

Aug 21, 2006
Middle of Kansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It must be hard to find private hunting land. I was introduced to a couple of guys from SC by a friend. They come all the way up here cause the bucks are bigger. They stopped in yesterday to check out the place and liked what they saw. They were going to look at a couple of other places in KS and want to come back and walk around and plan their hunt. The night before, we heard a fawn in the trees. I think we scared up the mother while we were walking around. They sure are serious about their hunting, but aren't we all

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
look up ozark county and if your close let me know I could possibly arrange something for you all if your interested. It's not a huge piece but it has deer, is safe and no one hunts it .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions