new gpaa chapter starting up in st. louis mo.i

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
well on june 21 from 12:30/3:30 we are going to try to start a new gpaa club here in st. louis mo. it will be at the florissant valley branch of the st. louis county library . the address is 195 new florissant road.florissant mo. 63031 it will be on the lower level in room2. all are welcome, not just gpaa members. anyone signing up for the club and giving their contact info at the meeting will be given a "FREE" bag of black sand cons while the supply lasts.we will be nominating officers for the club. we need to do this before any club functions can happen. you have tobe a member of gpaa to vote or hold office. some cold drinks and snacks will be ava. but please bring something to share. there maybe a excess of 100 people there.i hope so anyway! hope to see you there.

roswellborn

Jan 9, 2006
Washington state
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Damn! I remember reading this back when it was first posted and thought I really need to remember this one. Dang and dang again.

Ok, so when's the next meeting?

Nan

OP
OP
R

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
the Gateway gold prospectors meetings are always on the 3rd saturday of the month from 12:30-3:30 at the north county library in Florissant MO. 63031 195 New Florissant Road you dont need tobe a GPAA member to belong to a GPAA club! the meetings will be on the lower level in room2 untill we can find a better location for all the members. hope to see you there!

roswellborn

Jan 9, 2006
Washington state
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
I can't believe I missed last month's meeting! I remembered the day before, the morning of, and still completely spaced it.

However! I did manage to make it to this last one. Were you there? I was the goofy one in the Cards t-shirt that was a whopping 3 minutes late.

It looks like a lot of fun! thanks for posting the info!

Nan

OP
OP
R

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
yep, im at all of them! im the prez. i was doing all the talking. the next meeting (for this september only) will be on the second saturday of September and itll be in mexico Mo. at the Randy May farm. you can request directions from Doug Foster or Tom Gabrial over on www.showmegold.org one of the pages has the officers contact info. its a 3 day outting/meeting of the Showme chapter and the Gateway chapter.dredgeing, panning,highbanking, metal detector hunt, pot luck dinner saturday evening after the saturday eveing meeting of the clubs. i will only be there Saturday. hope to see you there.

roswellborn

Jan 9, 2006
Washington state
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Ohhh! *That* was you! lol

It looks terrific, and I hope I'll be able to go. But I don't think I'd better count on it just yet. The boss just called me to say there's a sale on the weekend of the 14th... so I just don't know.

crossing my fingers,
Nan

OP
OP
R

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Well that club folded a year ago! there was to many people there that wanted to be entertained and NOT enough people willing to help get it done !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread