Anaconda....when the Copperheads graduate from H S in 2010.

Dustyroundup

Tenderfoot
Feb 7, 2010
Nebraska/Montana
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT/ B.H. Pioneer 505/Garrett Pro Pointer.Garrett AT Pro
Howdy,
I would be happy to go .
I live here, in Anaconda. We just got our Whites MXT, and a Bounty hunter Pioneer 505.
We did alot of pannin , sluicin, rockhuntin, etc ,last year, and decided to save all Fall to get a Detector by Spring.
So, we are ready to get out asap. but still plenty of snow.. Dangit.
Ive done a bit of research, to decide on which brand /model to get.
I am now in the process of researching the ins and outs of my MXT.
Tryin to get things figured out , before I start the Hands on , outside..
Cant wait,
Anyhow , Im around Anaconda all year, have some promising private ground out around the Bighole area too.
keep in touch. ;D

OP
OP
G

Goose-0

Dec 25, 2006
Central Minnnesota
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & VX3
I live in Minnesota. A son moved to the Anaconda area about 15 yrs ago and I visit him & his family one or two times a yr. I've detected in Anaconda many times....doggone your ground is hard...gravel. When I find out when the H S graduates, I'll mention the week to ten days I'll be there....then we could get together.

OP
OP
G

Goose-0

Dec 25, 2006
Central Minnnesota
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & VX3
Found out that Anaconda's H S graduation is Sunday, May 30th. The following day is Memorial Day. I'll be in (near) Anaconda for a week for the graduation AND metal detecting. How about 'Granite City'....just south of P-Berg? Sound good? I'll contact you a week or so before May 30th.

OP
OP
G

Goose-0

Dec 25, 2006
Central Minnnesota
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & VX3
I was planning to drive to Mont. for the H S graduation in Anaconda for May 30th. Since I'm planning to drive for a 2 week stint in Anaconda just 3 weeks later (then on to Seattle and back to Anaconda), I planned to fly for the graduation. A ticket 5 weeks ago was $450 + $25 baggage rip-off. Today a ticket is $590 + $25 rip-off baggage fee. I won't be going to Anaconda this time. Let the airlines chew mud! I plan to be in Anaconda (for detecting) June 19th & 20th and then again the 26th & 27th and possibly the 28th (gone to Seattle between those dates).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread