mindcrime1988

Bronze Member
Apr 17, 2011
Southeast Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus II, DetectorPro Headhunter, BlissTool & Pulsedive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello Montana detectorists! I've had this Whites V3i for a while now but I do not use it too often. I have found some incredible relics & coins with this V3i but it just has too many bells & whistles for my taste. I find myself reverting back to my Garrett AT Pro probably 80% of the time. So if anybody is in the market for a V3i, here's your chance.

I purchased this new for $1700 with the wireless headphones. I also purchased an extra rechargeable battery for $80, an SEF 15 X 12 butterfly coil for $190 and the hard case cover for $100. Also you can see a custom cover for the control box which was made by a lady in alterations while I was stationed in Germany. So in all I have over $2000 wrapped up in this detector. I am looking to sell it all for $1000. :sunny:

I have included some photos so if anybody is interested just let me know. I would be willing to drive and meet you half way since I live in Great Falls. Please be aware that I am pretty firm with the price. Yes you can tell the detector has some use but I have taken very good care of it. The stock coil has some wear but it does not have any cracks in it. Heck don't all coils have wear on them if they're being used? :tongue3:

Let me know if you're interested or have any questions and if I need to take more photos. Thanks.

Attachments

• Detector.jpg
    Detector.jpg
    880.2 KB · Views: 146
  • Display.jpg
    Display.jpg
    390.5 KB · Views: 144
  • SEF 15 X 12.jpg
    SEF 15 X 12.jpg
    341.2 KB · Views: 157
  • Case.jpg
    Case.jpg