Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Who do you think is the most beautiful girl in the world?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jul 2005
    New Mexico
    White's XLT
    7 times

Re: Who do you think is the most beautiful girl in the world?

Quote Originally Posted by aa battery
    Quote Originally Posted by jimb
    AA, Trek convention?
    Quote Originally Posted by mental granny
    Ok asking How did you meet her?
    one of my neighbors claimed his mom was famous and showed me some photos. After looking at them i told him anyone could have photos of her prove it.Two months went by and i went down the street to share 1 of 2 Cuban cigars i was given. My neighbor answered the door with a big smile and told me he had a big surprise for me. Before i go any farther i had a big crush on this woman odds of meeting her was well ehh. I walked into the living room and here was this beautiful woman For once in my life i was speachless and she got up and gave me a hug. We talked for some time about her life in acting and i am here to tell you she is a very kind person. THE END
    So, who is she, AA?

Should I know this already, and am I going to feel stupid once you tell me??
    We all know there's no such thing as a "hunted out" location. Let's stop using that phrase to describe a park out of which you just dug a pile of coins! Obviously that particular place wasn't "hunted out", right?

us
    Oct 2006
    360 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Quote Originally Posted by af1733
    AA, Trek convention?
    Quote Originally Posted by mental granny
    Ok asking How did you meet her?
    one of my neighbors claimed his mom was famous and showed me some photos. After looking at them i told him anyone could have photos of her prove it.Two months went by and i went down the street to share 1 of 2 Cuban cigars i was given. My neighbor answered the door with a big smile and told me he had a big surprise for me. Before i go any farther i had a big crush on this woman odds of meeting her was well ehh. I walked into the living room and here was this beautiful woman For once in my life i was speachless and she got up and gave me a hug. We talked for some time about her life in acting and i am here to tell you she is a very kind person. THE END
    So, who is she, AA?

Should I know this already, and am I going to feel stupid once you tell me??
    oh no i forgot her name she was a yeoman on star trek. boy i feel stupid

us
    Jul 2005
    New Mexico
    White's XLT
    7 times

I found it, AA.  Her name is Grace Lee Whitney.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeoman_Rand
    We all know there's no such thing as a "hunted out" location. Let's stop using that phrase to describe a park out of which you just dug a pile of coins! Obviously that particular place wasn't "hunted out", right?

us
    monty

Jan 2005
    Sand Springs, OK
    ACE 250, Garrett
    75 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)

I met a lady in a coffe shop at a bus station once. She was knock you dead gorgeous and she came over and sat down by me. I was in my military uniform because I could travel cheaper. She told me she always admired a man in uniform and I blushed like a beet since I was only 19 at the time. I thought she was a hooker at first until we talked a bit. She said she did some commercials on TV and had some bit parts in a couple of movies. She said she was just passing by and saw me through the window. She told me all about her acting career and that she was divorced and just wanted to talk to someone who wasn't a Hollywood type and only wanted one thing from women. (Good thing she couldn't read my mind)! Anyway I had to go and catch my bus so I got up and told her bye and headed out. She stopped me and planted one of those long kisses on me that went all the way to my toes! I almost decided to stay but I was new in the service and was afraid of being late to reporting in. No, this isn't one of those I caught a ride with a bus load of naked cheerleader type Playmate stories. Nothing happened except I never saw her again and don't have a clue who she was. She reminded me a lot of Natalie Wood and I always tried to convince myself that's who it was but I will never knew for sure. Probably not. What would she be doing in Dallas, Texas in 1962? My wife doesn't even know this and I don't know why I am telling now? M nty
    Don't make me loose the hounds! If you dig, Cover up your holes.

us
    Oct 2006
    360 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)

I found it, AA. Her name is Grace Lee Whitney.

i know her real story why she was taken off the show but its personal so i wont say but the woman still has it

Kentucky Kache

My daughter. Then it would be Kate Hudson.

Feb 2008
    7 times

CC, Kate Hutson was on J Leno last night.

Kentucky Kache

CC, Kate Hutson was on J Leno last night.
    I don't watch Jay, but Kate takes my breath away.

us
    Do you have Jesus in your heart?

Feb 2007
    Kentucky
    Nautilus DMC IIb/White's 6000 Di Pro

I found it, AA. Her name is Grace Lee Whitney.

i know her real story why she was taken off the show but its personal so i wont say but the woman still has it
    Whitney's autobiography is entitled The Longest Trek: My Tour of the Galaxy and was released in 1998 (ISBN 1-884956-05-X). The book delves into her hiring and firing from Star Trek, her fight and eventual victory over alcohol and drug use, particularly marijuana, and her conversion to Judaism.
    "Those who love me will keep my word, and my father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them." (John 14:23 NRSV)

us
    Sep 2006
    Montana
    23 times
    Banner Finds (1)

Except for the the whole "no eyebrows" thing...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mona Lisa.JPG 
Views:	7341 
Size:	64.8 KB 
ID:	242348

Kentucky Kache

Quote Originally Posted by Montana Jim

Jim, she's old enough to be your grandmother.

hu
    Gypsyheart~ Queen of Rust

Nov 2005
    Ozarks
    49 times

Quote Originally Posted by Cache Crazy
    Quote Originally Posted by Montana Jim

Jim, she's old enough to be your grandmother.
    What are you trying to say? That grandmas cant be beautiful and sexy?
    I go a great distance,while some are considering whether they will start today or tomorrow

us
    Mar 2007
    MA.
    X-70 & Myself

Those are pipe dream girls, lets type real ones like Gypsy,Molly, and others on TNet.

Feb 2008
    7 times

I never said who is the most beautiful MOVIE STAR in the world. I asked who is the most beautiful GIRL in the world! Yes Gypsy, Molly,and others on the net are very beautiful girls and I am glad that you noticed and included them on the list! But where pretty girls are concerned, most people seem to right away think movie stars. You should see the girl next door to me!

us
    Jul 2005
    New Mexico
    White's XLT
    7 times

I never said who is the most beautiful MOVIE STAR in the world. I asked who is the most beautiful GIRL in the world! Yes Gypsy, Molly,and others on the net are very beautiful girls and I am glad that you noticed and included them on the list! But where pretty girls are concerned, most people seem to right away think movie stars. You should see the girl next door to me!
    Well, I think we all picked up the cue from you where you mentioned Charlize and not Gypsy, Molly, etc......

Lead by example!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors