#1=Fire&Ice, #2Eragon, #3 Narnia, #4 Lord of the rings, #5 Ambassador magma.

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: #1=Fire&Ice, #2Eragon, #3 Narnia, #4 Lord of the rings, #5 Ambassador magma.

they're redoing conan and red sonya

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Re: #1=Fire&Ice, #2Eragon, #3 Narnia, #4 Lord of the rings, #5 Ambassador magma.

I think that is the bravest avatar ever... you ARE the lizzard prince!

OP
OP
Lizard-Prince

Lizard-Prince

Jun 5, 2008
Bayamon P.R.
Detector(s) used
DFX,BH ID,5000s2,AT Max,MX Sport,Spectra V3
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

plehbah said:
Tell us something about yourself........
Sorry it took so long to respond,I was cheaking the old emails to see whitch I would discard when I decided to cheak this one.They never sent me a email on new answers to this post.I was lucky I realized this,I am a motor coordinated handicap fantasy novel writer in my 40's single.I love to dress up in heroic characters Like my Lord Damian Prince of reptiles lord of dragons of my avatar.The main character of My book realease this year "The Legendary Draggonia".I had a wonderfull time collecting funds for t.v. telethones like muscular distrofy in the middle of the avenue sadly my costume no longer exsist I would have to ask mom to remake it on her sewing machine.I love italian pasta dishes and looking for an asian girl to date an earth angel like me that is why I am also known as "thunder angel" in a dating forum.I have been TH'ing since 1982 and love coin and jewelry,beach hunting.Any other questions you can send me a pm.

OP
OP
Lizard-Prince

Lizard-Prince

Jun 5, 2008
Bayamon P.R.
Detector(s) used
DFX,BH ID,5000s2,AT Max,MX Sport,Spectra V3
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

Montana Jim said:
I think that is the bravest avatar ever... you ARE the lizzard prince!
Thanks for the compliments Jim the avatar represents the old version outfit a year later mom made with me in her sewing machine the renewed version of Lord Damian.This was in 1994 shame the only things that remain are the boots and odd and end of what was a super reptile prince.I plan on reviving him again in the near future,I might throw in his uncle as an addition to recreate another character the lizard wizard transmuter Marmaduke Viscount.Of coarse I would have to find a mask or have a fisical transformation to look like a green iguana lizard man.I will keep you posted if you wish so long Ralph C. :thumbsup:

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana

I wish for you the very best with your books, writings, and website... regardless of your situation, you have managed to find a thing that you can grasp as your own. Very few of us can claim that type of measure of love for anything.

Best regards...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread