GlassyEyed

Oct 15, 2009
Miami, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21, Tesoro Tiger Shark & Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any Jacques Cousteau doc.....

Any and all of them....that dude is a legend in my book.

After that...any show in the series PLANET EARTH....

OP
OP
pegleglooker

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would have to say that mine would be:

1 Outlaws and Cowboys

2 How the Earth was Made

3 any Anthony Bourdain

4 any Civil War stuff

5 Wild West Tech

Enjoy
PLL

Spartacus

Aug 17, 2007
1- Histories Mystery's
2- Civil War Journals
3- Ken Burns "Civil War"
4- Wild West Tech
5- Pawn Stars

Bayman

Feb 21, 2010
Chesapeake Bay VA.
Detector(s) used
Whites XL PRO
I realy liked Ken Burn's "Baseball." The one on Discovery...I think it was called "Raising The Mammoth." They dug a whole wooly mammoth out of the ice in Siberia.

battlecat

Dec 23, 2004
moosic pa
This is going to be hard......
1. Pawn Stars
2. American Pickers
3.Masterminds
Ok i have 3 so far, Im sure I will think of more when Im not so tired

OP
OP
pegleglooker

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Battlecat,
There is also a new docu starting this month called Life and the promos look really cooooolll...

PLL

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
Bayman said:
I realy liked Ken Burn's "Baseball." The one on Discovery...I think it was called "Raising The Mammoth." They dug a whole wooly mammoth out of the ice in Siberia.

ANYTHING Ken Burns does is a keeper! Loved the few episodes of "Baseball" that I saw, "Civil War" was awesome! A couple years ago PBS showed Ken Burns "The War", Covered WW2 from pearl harbor to Hiroshima. They spent 10 years goin through archives in Russia, Italy, Japan etc, lots of never before seen footage. He talked a lot of old timers who had never spoke a word of the war into telling their horrific stories for the first time on camera, Im a tough SOB & I was in tears many times through this 14 hour documentary. He took 4 american towns & continued to look at how they coped with the war throughout the doc. Im into ww2 docs, seen em all & this was hands down the best! I bought the 6 DVD set on Ebay for my Pop & he passed away before I could get it to him, so Ive watched it quite a few times now. Ken Burns is a Demi-God!!! :icon_thumleft:

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
Sry.......

1. Ken Burns "The War"
2. Ken Burns "The Civil War"
3. The World at War (me & Pop watched every episode when I was a kid)
4. Fields of Armor (Military Channel)
5. Weapon Masters (Military Channel)

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mighty AP said:
Bayman said:

ANYTHING Ken Burns does is a keeper! Loved the few episodes of "Baseball" that I saw, "Civil War" was awesome! A couple years ago PBS showed Ken Burns "The War", Covered WW2 from pearl harbor to Hiroshima. They spent 10 years goin through archives in Russia, Italy, Japan etc, lots of never before seen footage. He talked a lot of old timers who had never spoke a word of the war into telling their horrific stories for the first time on camera, Im a tough SOB & I was in tears many times through this 14 hour documentary. He took 4 american towns & continued to look at how they coped with the war throughout the doc. Im into ww2 docs, seen em all & this was hands down the best! I bought the 6 DVD set on Ebay for my Pop & he passed away before I could get it to him, so Ive watched it quite a few times now. Ken Burns is a Demi-God!!! :icon_thumleft:
With a crap hair cut!I mean he's worth some Zort get a stylist...

OP
OP
pegleglooker

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mighty AP said:
:D Thats true........his brother cuts his hair, he is an out of work proctologist!

Maybe the brothers just not used to working on that end....LOL!!!!!!!

PLL

battlecat

Dec 23, 2004
moosic pa
Peg can you give me a link to the show you were telling me about?

Oh theres that treasure show on the travel channel sometimes. That girl goes to all the different places and finds whatever gems they have :thumbsup:

M

miser

Pawn Stars and American Pickers. I ashamed to admit it, but I'm hooked.

colorado14ers

Bronze Member
Jul 3, 2010
Naples, Fl
Detector(s) used
whites M6, Surfmaster PI
ANYTHING ww2 related!!!!!!!!!!!! One of my favs is Wings of the Luftwaffe on the millitary channel:headbang:.I also love Pawn Stars and American Pickers. Love those kind of shows!!!!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread