Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actors that you'd loved paired together

Do you have any favorite actors you'd like to see paired together? For starters, I'd love to see a movie starring Ed Norton, and Kevin Spacey.. Perhaps toss in Morgan Freeman for good measure. That will make one heck of a great drama, or a very interesting comedy too, these guys have some great acting range. icon_thumleft

njnydigger

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
I've swung White's (MXT), Minelab (Safari) & currently run with an Omega 8000 by Teknetics & Fisher CZ-3D (1021 Model)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Actors that you'd loved paired together

Christoph Waltz and Robert Duvall.

Christoph Waltz (not sure if I got the spelling right) gave hands-down the best performance EVER in Inglorious Bastards. BTW, for those of you that haven't seen the flick, get it. Best Tarantino movie of all time.

And yes, when I say best, I mean best. Better than Brando in the Godfather, better than all of them. Rent the movie to see this man's miraculous acting. There's a reason he won the oscar for the role. Justified 110% :notworthy:

Also, be sure and check out Crazy Heart with Jeff Bridges spart :thumbsup: I never cared for him as an actor, but, he BLEW ME AWAY in this film. The film itself is a work-of-art on human relationships. His performance was so dead-on it was scary. Again, required viewing :headbang:

TejasDigger

Sep 5, 2009
Texas
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Ace 250, Pro Pointer

Joe Pesci and Robert De Niro. But they've already been in movies together several times.

Smudge

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2010
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
A Propointer tied to a stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Anthony Hopkins, Kevin Spacey, and Alan Rickman.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread